PvP Harassing Deciat Gankers

Goose4291

Banned
I feel like people are mocking my self-destruct tactics.
For me it isn't about the money, but rather retaining control.

Thanks for understanding.

Not so much mocking you.

More mocking the people back in the day who'd crow about how they'd rather eat a 68k rebuy in a type 6 than hand over 5k of cargo, and then would post whiny threads about how they couldn't afford to lose ships.

Not so much mocking you.

More mocking the people back in the day who'd crow about how they'd rather eat a 68k rebuy in a type 6 than hand over 5k of cargo, and then would post whiny threads about how they couldn't afford to lose ships.
This is an excellent observation and something I'd not considered.
Self-destruction is very much a rich man's game.

Excellent.

By Improve you mean go to the dark side because its the only content left in the game? yeah XD
You've grayed some, but you aren't yet dark.
You aren't totally darkside until you're.... I dunno….. chasing Krash around in Eravate.

Sorry, that was totally random and I don't know why I typed that.

The Replicated Man

T
You've grayed some, but you aren't yet dark.
You aren't totally darkside until you're.... I dunno….. chasing Krash around in Eravate.

Sorry, that was totally random and I don't know why I typed that.
It was funny, Sunday evening I see this CMDR flying a Keelback in Deciat. I thought of you. Name didn't match but he was mostly harmless and just cruisin around

It was funny, Sunday evening I see this CMDR flying a Keelback in Deciat. I thought of you. Name didn't match but he was mostly harmless and just cruisin around
A buddy and I are in Deciat but we're still in group play.
I'm not rich enough to afford a loss of 2 million in bounty vouchers to a PK quite yet - and I wouldn't be able to put up much of a fight.

We're getting geared up to go after the Guardian Tech.

Not sure if serious.
How can it be control if you self-destruct?
In the same time you can high wake away, and escape destruction.
Destruction is the goal of the enemy, you don't win by it.
Better to die than to be killed, I believe the expression is. It's the reason euthanasia is a thing.

The Replicated Man

T
A buddy and I are in Deciat but we're still in group play.
I'm not rich enough to afford a loss of 2 million in bounty vouchers to a PK quite yet - and I wouldn't be able to put up much of a fight.

We're getting geared up to go after the Guardian Tech.
Regardless If it was your friend he is safe from me. I don't usually go out of my way to bother harmless CMDRS.

But the time to self destruct is longer then to highwake.
So isn't it better to survive then to be killed?

If I build a ship with enough durability to survive 30 seconds of complete helplessness, just self-destructing it is basically saying 'I think so little of you that I'm going to throw this ship away for you. There, doesn't that feel good? You destroyed this big mean ship all by yourself! Now excuse me while I get rid of some of my money, it's weighing down on my pockets something awful.'

Best part is, it's literally a numbers game. I could be the most garbage pilot existence and it'd still be flexing on them, because it's not like I'd be flying the ship while it explodes.

Top Bottom