PvP Harassing Deciat Gankers

Don't worry about whatever nonsense is going through their head, just sit back and have a good chuckle at their folly ☺

And if you really want to think practically about it, think about all the ammunition they just saved you.
Or just do something else. Wasting thirty seconds of your own time is worth a lot more than the ammunition.

Don't worry about whatever nonsense is going through their head, just sit back and have a good chuckle at their folly ☺

And if you really want to think practically about it, think about all the ammunition they just saved you.

Thread evil meter before this post:

Evil [………………..|...] Good

Thread evil meter have Kari's contribution:

Evil [……..|...…………] Good

Not sure if serious.
How can it be control if you self-destruct?
In the same time you can high wake away, and escape destruction.
Destruction is the goal of the enemy, you don't win by it.

Whole choosing one's own time/death by one's own hand sort of thing has long been considered more honorable in some circles than allowing your enemies to actually finish you off. It can also be the ultimate form of protest.

The big problem with either line of thinking in ED is that no one actually dies and no one really cares.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whole choosing one's own time/death by one's own hand sort of thing has long been considered more honorable in some circles than allowing your enemies to actually finish you off. It can also be the ultimate form of protest.

The big problem with either line of thinking in ED is that no one actually dies and no one really cares.

It's less of a:
thich-quang-duc-burning-monk.jpg

And more of a:
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7GpwxmipGg
I'll be honest: Your example is lost on me as I care about the same for both of those.

"Back in the day" I was one who would've self destructed instead of giving in to pirate demands.
Because it would amuse me, and is a better solution than the lo-wake/hi-wake "game".
But I would've issued some attempt_at_humorous comms during it.
Engineers make this impossible.

If people self destruct they are effectually surrendering, we still get the kill, Just means we did not have to waste extra time dealing with you and can move onto the next kill.

Irrelevant to my amusement.
again, it's a non issue anymore, so the hi-wake game it is.
Although I haven't hauled in a loooooong time (since before RNGeers).

You're inability to respect my right to self-destruct is disturbing.
Wargfoot, dear.
I hope there comes a time for you in the game when the ship you are flying and the rebuy become irrelevant. In PvP, if I manage to escape an instance and actually have done some damage, that is a victory for me. Expect to die in PvP Warg. And more importantly, not care about it, even if your death is plastered all over YouTube. Care about your flying skills. In fact, Beseiger just killed me yesterday as I was high-waking out in Deciat and I would expect no less ferocity. Beseiger was doing exactly what he was supposed to do. I love the challenge. Excepting cheats and premium ammo, I want everything thrown at me. Kill me. I then know I have to get even get better. Death is very motivating.

Besides, the concept of the right to self destruct is so PvE.

/giggle

:)

Wargfoot, dear.
I hope there comes a time for you in the game when the ship you are flying and the rebuy become irrelevant. In PvP, if I manage to escape an instance and actually have done some damage, that is a victory for me. Expect to die in PvP Warg. And more importantly, not care about it, even if your death is plastered all over YouTube. Care about your flying skills. In fact, Beseiger just killed me yesterday as I was high-waking out in Deciat and I would expect no less ferocity. Beseiger was doing exactly what he was supposed to do. I love the challenge. Excepting cheats and premium ammo, I want everything thrown at me. Kill me. I then know I have to get even get better. Death is very motivating.

Besides, the concept of the right to self destruct is so PvE.

/giggle

:)

Slange,
I really cannot discuss this right now as I'm terribly down-trodden that we've lost Bigmaec.
I'm going to blow myself up several times in solo play as a form of protest but he won't care... nobody will care.
Between this latest development and Krash luring me out into open so a compatriot of hers could whack me, well, it is just getting to be a bit much.

If anyone needs me I'll be at Dav's Hope farming materials.
I'll use upgrades to find a distant part of the galaxy to hide in... some place where nobody will find me and the people are respectful of one another.
I'm thinking Colonia.

-Wargfoot

Top Bottom