PvP Harry Potter vs Akuma Tebori - [FA ON][Gimbals][Mouse widget]

This guy typing quickly was operating cheats for u ;)
That makes me nervous. I'm winged with a random guy and I hear him typing furiously in the background (his comms are hot for some reason), but its not going to me, its going to his buddies on discord. I'm outta there pronto.

I was actually finding him entertaining to watch when he was playing CQC.

Some gank videos were quite entertaining too.

This one is rather boring.

Thats a common thing I see honestly... and a shame too, people prefer to watch me gank than do actual PVP... I am one of the better players in this game but sometimes feel like my skill is wasted on poping ASPs all day, though I have recently focused my energy into ganking in more creative ways to spice things up and oddly made me even more popular

So many people acting like they'd rather see a CQC 1v1

It'd be over in 4 seconds and the winner would be either the person that fired first or the person with a powerup, regardless of any skill.

You probably missed it but this thread was initially tagged as CQC thread, hence why people mentioned CQC.

As for what you say at low tier level is probably correct. Although for us duel result is concluded at the end of the match, not after the first kill, because much depends on where you spawn when the game starts.. Also if your death happens in the right place at the right time it can give you tactical advantage after the respawn. CQC has more to it than just MJ vs DPS. Yes, CQC is an arcade game, and main game PvP is more complex, but CQC is still good fun regardless of what it is.

Last edited:
So many people acting like they'd rather see a CQC 1v1

It'd be over in 4 seconds and the winner would be either the person that fired first or the person with a powerup, regardless of any skill.
Where are your new videos Rinzler? Youtube channel looks like you retired. I really loved your Hydra solo with FDS

Thats a common thing I see honestly... and a shame too, people prefer to watch me gank than do actual PVP... I am one of the better players in this game but sometimes feel like my skill is wasted on poping ASPs all day, though I have recently focused my energy into ganking in more creative ways to spice things up and oddly made me even more popular
If you would do the ganking naked in borat costume it would make the videos even more popolar... question is: what do you want to stand for? Don't do stuff just for youtube clicks

Top Bottom