Has anyone made efforts to locate the Thargoid home world?

Well, I am proposing to collect more information, so that we could use it in as a basis for stratgic considerations. I don't see how it helps that to say "we don't have enough information". Obviously, that is the case, hence the original proposal. 😏
Ah, but, if I may, the original proposal wasn’t to agnostically gather information, it was to seek information to confirm an assumption. Which, if it’s realised by other parties to be your intent, leaves you hugely open to be fed misinformation.

And that’s why it’s key to make the observation that what we know doesn’t dictate what is known by humanity as a whole, and that some others know far more than us. And that despite some knowing what we want to know, we are still in the situation we are currently in. 😉

I think that things might change if we scan enough thargoid wakes. Maybe an engineer will report that sufficient research has been made etc, etc, and we can now interpret their wakes properly, which will reveal their destinations.
Or, I could be completely wrong :)

Ah, but, if I may, the original proposal wasn’t to agnostically gather information, it was to seek information to confirm an assumption. [...]

An assumption that does make sense. If the Thargoids had no such thing as a homeworld (or a similar thing), then we wouldn't find any. What would they do, set up a world with billions of inhabitants just to trick us into attacking it an murdering them all?

Not drawing any conclusions at all is likewise dangerous.

Top Bottom