Engineers Has Professor Palin set up shop some place new?

I know Palin lab shut down his lab in the Maia system due to the dastardly Thargoids. Does anyone know if he has a new lab some place else?

If you have access Mel Brandon does G5 thrusters and Farseer does up to G3.
I depends when you got access to him, when I went to Colonia he was capped to G3.
I was happy with G3, until I went to Carson Spring and I saw how fast Thargoid Interceptors are ...

Commanders....got my invite to Palin after my 5000 ly and I have 51 sensor fragments. Went to his new base at Abel Labs but after gliding in, his base did not show up on my contacts and I was inside 7.50. I surface scanned the planet. Is there somewhere else to turn in my sensor fragments or am I missing something. The sensor fragment box is not checked when I view Palin in my Engineer status on my ship.....

Commanders....got my invite to Palin after my 5000 ly and I have 51 sensor fragments. Went to his new base at Abel Labs but after gliding in, his base did not show up on my contacts and I was inside 7.50. I surface scanned the planet. Is there somewhere else to turn in my sensor fragments or am I missing something. The sensor fragment box is not checked when I view Palin in my Engineer status on my ship.....
Lol. You failed his final test. G5 DD denied!

I wasn't going to post on this forum any-more but I can't leave you hanging.

Dock at the port - Starport Services - lower right - top option Engineer Workshop - give your bits ...........

Last edited:
Para Handy.....per previous post I could not dock at Abel Labs because it did not show up in my contacts when within docking range even tho I mapped planet. Suggestions??? .....

Top Bottom