Track Rides Haunted House

I'm not high skilled for buid ride and scenary in game, but this magic katz ride with "horror" theme working fine... I built it with animatronix, fx, billboards, audio and some fireworks.
Ghost show on windows for queueing people.
There is no DLC stuff inside, but you can add 2000 pieces more.

[video=youtube_share;bayl03l2C0o]https://youtu.be/bayl03l2C0o[/video]

So after a ride on it, what you think about it ?

Last edited:
Thank you. For me, billboards are, may be, the best stuff added by DevTeam in game... I love them, i waited them since i play to Planet Coaster...

I think the coaster doors are too wide, unless you hide part of them behind walls. The doors that Fisherman made with the trap doors are better. I wish Frontier would have given us doors like that that behave properly, Meaning that trigger to open, whereas the trap doors trigger open instead of closed which would make them appear to open the way they are positioned on Fisherman's bang doors.

Thank you all, your messages are an incentive for me, i will try to step up my builder skill with my next project...
Step up my skill and don't remake the same stupid error, here in the Hauted House the most critical mistake is that i built track and forgot to check if entrance and exit are okay... So for linked the exit to the way of park i must dig ground at the exit and place a downstair...
Again thank you so much to you all, build an hauted house was an old project for me (since i play to PC) but my skill was a brake, billboards open a new way for build and are a solution for creation...

Amazing! Great design and your billboards are perfect!

I think the coaster doors are too wide, unless you hide part of them behind walls. The doors that Fisherman made with the trap doors are better. I wish Frontier would have given us doors like that that behave properly, Meaning that trigger to open, whereas the trap doors trigger open instead of closed which would make them appear to open the way they are positioned on Fisherman's bang doors.

Fisherman, thank you for your comment on Youtube, your "Midnight manor" is awesome, i love cats, your "Mousetrap factory" is so funny !

Robert, i'm agree with you, how Fisherman used trapdoors is a very good idea !

Enjoyed it!
Cool idea to have the bandstand malfunction!
Only thing that 'bothered' me a bit was the white background of the hand billboard.

Enjoyed it!
Cool idea to have the bandstand malfunction!
Only thing that 'bothered' me a bit was the white background of the hand billboard.

Thank you so much... i'm agree with you about the white flash on screens, i don't understand how delet it and i'm not sure we can. It seems to me to have read on the forum a message from DevTeam which said that it depended on the initial color of the image or the video which is broadcast in the screen...

Top Bottom