Have mining prices been adjusted just now?

Deleted member 182079

D
Don't get me wrong, i have been mining on and off the past couple of days to make some cash. And i have done, not a lot compared to some players out there. But enough to get by. But i have been playing 4 years. So what you say? I'm getting to that now.

In the system i was mining, there were quite a few players who had or have only just started playing.

"I'm mining in an adder"

"whats best medium ship"?

"whats best.. anaconda or cutter?"

"ohhmeerrgeerrd, best place to sell?"

And the best one i heard...

"What is an engineer"? 👀

Yeah!! So we got new players who have no clue on what an engineer is.. but are on the road to Python > Conda > Cutter levels of credits.

These players will never touch missions. They will never go exploring because apparently 100ly is too far. And they will probably never trade.. normally.

Instead, it will be:

"This game is boring, there is nothing to do."
"Dead game"
"Make Painite great again"

Until: the next BIG credit earner gets announced.
Spot on. I also blame the instant gratification culture on top of that.

Looks like The nerf still isn't in.
Can confirm the sale of 180t @ 958k per ton in Kremata system.
2020-11-22 (4).jpg

Last edited:
I actually think the Epic store will have the issues - the average age of their users have probably gone up 30 years with all the existing ED players signing up for alts - the demand for games about Wurthers Originals and finding your dentures has gone through the roof!
I never forgot my first werthers original. With its uncannily good taste.

more players the better!

Flimley

Don't get me wrong, i have been mining on and off the past couple of days to make some cash. And i have done, not a lot compared to some players out there. But enough to get by. But i have been playing 4 years. So what you say? I'm getting to that now.

In the system i was mining, there were quite a few players who had or have only just started playing.

"I'm mining in an adder"

"whats best medium ship"?

"whats best.. anaconda or cutter?"

"ohhmeerrgeerrd, best place to sell?"

And the best one i heard...

"What is an engineer"? 👀

Yeah!! So we got new players who have no clue on what an engineer is.. but are on the road to Python > Conda > Cutter levels of credits.

These players will never touch missions. They will never go exploring because apparently 100ly is too far. And they will probably never trade.. normally.

Instead, it will be:

"This game is boring, there is nothing to do."
"Dead game"
"Make Painite great again"

Until: the next BIG credit earner gets announced.

It's their loss, not mine.
And i dont really care how other people burn themselves out or how they run out off the game for greener pastures.

And i dont want my main trusted credits income (at least it was) to be nerfed because of some some players that will be gone anyway in 2-3 months at best

I have 2 accounts and on both of them i went into mining quite late in tier carriers.
First account was already at Cutter level credits (about 4bn assets) and the other one went Anaconda path before getting into mining

Top Bottom