Have Stygian paintjobs been withdrawn from the store?

Screenshot_20191130_150155.png

yet another reminder was also sent via EMAIL.. your 1 week late allready...

Deleted member 110222

D
Don't forget the free shimmering Cobra III paint for dropping off a ton of (something) at the CG.
I'm looking forward to that one. Especially as I'm the weirdo who will actually be able to use it on his favourite ship.

I too didn’t see anything about Stygian skins being limited. Didn’t say it on the store page on the remarkably awful mobile version, didn’t see it in the in-game livery page. Glad I snagged a few for my Clipper awhile back.

For some reason I never ever get any sort of email from Frontier, aside from purchase confirmations. As far as I can remember I was never prompted to opt out of emails, so I’m not sure what’s up. Spam folder’s empty, too.

Everywhere.
I didn't see squat :(
The images in thd store/livery should have LIMITED in red text across the top... The fact it was limited should have visually slapped you in the face when browsing the store.
Bet they would have sold more as well if it was obviously clear they were limited.

The images in thd store/livery should have LIMITED in red text across the top... The fact it was limited should have visually slapped you in the face when browsing the store.
Bet they would have sold more as well if it was obviously clear they were limited.
No offense meant, I've been here only two years, and you obviously much longer, but those sweet stygians screamed limited much louder than any iridescent paintjob ever did.

Top Bottom