Modes Have the hope and dream brigade been by?

I mean, come on, with a nearly 2 year wait for the next update to the new era of Elite, it must be obvious that they are going to do away with the modes, create a PVP paradise, and make Powerplay the most coveted computer game since Pong...right? Right?

tenor.gif

And here I thought that obviously they were going to implement a PvP-free version of open, do away with rebuy costs, and give everyone an Anaconda for being a good person.

Except the greeferz, of course. They all get reset accounts and are locked in solo because they are Bad People in Real Life.

Last edited:

Goose4291

Banned
I mean, come on, with a nearly 2 year wait for the next update to the new era of Elite, it must be obvious that they are going to do away with the modes, create a PVP paradise, and make Powerplay the most coveted computer game since Pong...right? Right?

Feeling a little lonely, unloved and needing some attention, Roybe?

FcDc4.gif

Robert Maynard

Volunteer Moderator

Not in this thread, but here:

The way I see it. FDEV has FINALLY accepted that there is SO MUCH fundamentally broken with ED, that they are going have to spend 2 years writing a new program to replace it.

Let us hope they look at all the car crash threads that have been repeated over the last few years and build a game that is worthy of the Elite title.

Starting with the stupid modes and shared galaxy failure. 99% of the reason in-game events fail before they even start.

Powderpanic
The Voice of Griefing.

Damn your eyes!

This forum had been dead for like 2 weeks, and then you did this!

Meh. I’m retired.

Top Bottom