Have you seen anything like this?

Hello everyone, so this is year 3 into my quest to .... I honestly have forgotten why I'm still out here. But my cobra Mk3 is still holding up ok. The FSD cuts out from time to time and my cargo hatch is about to fall off. But No Space madness here I don't even think about the self destruct button! When the Whispering in the Hallways started I was a little afraid, but now I just "Sing Marry had a little Lamb" and In 2 or 3 hours it goes away! No Space Madness here I don't even think about the self destruct button why do you keep asking?
Any Ways, I was bopping about and found this Neutron Star bending light like a black hole the Ship Needed a Maintenance Cycle so I only had time to look at it from far away. Is this thing suppose to be this hot? is this Normal? This seems Extra crispy! I Miss Any Na, I don't remember how to land. No Space Madness here I don't even think about the self destruct button, Pls Stop asking me about it!

Lestat

Banned
no, but I have high-Quality armor and shields. saves me from bouncing off stuff and getting too hot.
Thumbs up. Remember their fuel rats I think on all platforms can do hull repair and if you are on PC and close to the area I am at I can also do hull repair. Just Pm if you need it.

I hope you make it to 4 years. I wonder how much your exploration data would be.

When you do pop back to the bubble, don't do it open after telling the forum. There are some sick little monkeys out there.

Don't do it open period unless you don't care about eating a rebuy and losing all that exploration data.

to clarify: open is fine, just don't tempt fate by doing it when there are actual stakes for you

Last edited:
Hello everyone, so this is year 3 into my quest to .... I honestly have forgotten why I'm still out here.

If you can't remember, how do you know that you weren't always there? You could be a permanent fixture of the void. Maybe a piece of code drawn up during the beta phase.

Hello everyone, so this is year 3 into my quest to .... I honestly have forgotten why I'm still out here. But my cobra Mk3 is still holding up ok. The FSD cuts out from time to time and my cargo hatch is about to fall off. But No Space madness here I don't even think about the self destruct button! When the Whispering in the Hallways started I was a little afraid, but now I just "Sing Marry had a little Lamb" and In 2 or 3 hours it goes away! No Space Madness here I don't even think about the self destruct button why do you keep asking?
Any Ways, I was bopping about and found this Neutron Star bending light like a black hole the Ship Needed a Maintenance Cycle so I only had time to look at it from far away. Is this thing suppose to be this hot? is this Normal? This seems Extra crispy! I Miss Any Na, I don't remember how to land. No Space Madness here I don't even think about the self destruct button, Pls Stop asking me about it!
View attachment 128178

LOL at converting the temperature.

I don't think there is any need at those temperatures. I think its already understood its hot enough to fly an egg.

Oh I see the old “just popping to the shop for a pint of milk” trick but gone for three years or as it should be in ED “ just popping down to see the Prof love won’t be long”

Top Bottom