Release HCS Voicepack and Singularity Question

For anyone that uses multiple packs, what are the six stations on the Elite ships that you can assign the voices to?

From the manual:

Crew Command Roster: Here are the stations that have been set up for multiple voice packs
1. First officer: Essentially, your “Number one” - This role will take care of important tasks like navigation, the galaxy and system maps, the panels and one or two other duties.
2. Engineering: Power management, the jump drives, cargo scoop, landing modules and SRV deployment.
3. Helm control: Thrusters & drives velocity.
4. Tactical: Sensors radar, targeting, weapons, wing targeting and away missions (SRV Ai)
5. Operations: General operation of the Ai – Voice control on/off, centring HMD and various other duties TBD
6. Science officer: Targeting (if weapons are deployed, this will default to tactical). Educational material, Galaxapedia, Constellations, Quantum Theory, Stars & Planets.

Plus the Ship's Parrot curses and swears at random (if you let it) and you can have the Ship's Cat to purr at you.

(I'd totally recommend getting the parrot and setting it to verbose and profane ;) )

Last edited:
Para Handy,

thanks for the great and quick reply!
When you say "manual" is that the HCS manual? I looked on their site and didn't see one, will look again. Don't currently own any of these just wanted to see who/how many i might buy depending on how to i wanted to break up the stations/packs. thanks again!

edit: just found it!

Last edited:
Para Handy,

thanks for the great and quick reply!
When you say "manual" is that the HCS manual? I looked on their site and didn't see one, will look again. Don't currently own any of these just wanted to see who/how many i might buy depending on how to i wanted to break up the stations/packs. thanks again!

edit: just found it!

I have a load of girls to keep me company - plus D.A.R.K. but he isn't interested in girls except for once every seven years - I have more girls than there are crew stations. (There was a sale on. :eek:)

I tend to just assign a new crew (it does it randomly if you order it) every trip but remember some have "chit chat" and some don't.

BTW - The profane parrot really IS profane, don't set it to that if you or those around you get upset at swearing. (He hasn't dropped the "c" bomb yet. ;) )

Last edited:
If you assign one of the packs as your number one, after you've said "That is all". You can then tell him or her to organise a crew by saying "Number One" wait for response "Organise a crew". You do this outside of the Crew Command Roster command.

It makes a nice change to rotate them, especially if you have a fair few.

What if I have multiple voice packs, but I still only want one of them to run all stations? Is there a simple way to assign all stations to one crew?

Top Bottom