heart disappeared from inventory?

killed first cyclops after 20 or so tries. collected the heart. Went to the astras to contribute but it was no longer in inventory. Looked around but didn't see any threads about this.

Have it on video that I collected it so know it should be there. Went in a little early so had corrosion damage. Heated up to 200ish% to stop it. Then went to Obsidian Orbital to repair prior to going to the astras.

Could either of these have destroyed the heart? If no, is it worth sending a ticket to Fdev? Or am I just out of luck and need to go kill more thargoids?

killed first cyclops after 20 or so tries. collected the heart. Went to the astras to contribute but it was no longer in inventory. Looked around but didn't see any threads about this.

Have it on video that I collected it so know it should be there. Went in a little early so had corrosion damage. Heated up to 200ish% to stop it. Then went to Obsidian Orbital to repair prior to going to the astras.

Could either of these have destroyed the heart? If no, is it worth sending a ticket to Fdev? Or am I just out of luck and need to go kill more thargoids?
Yeah the overheat pops the cargo hatch quite often, you can either use decon limpets or just heat up with gauss/scb/silent running an as soon as it burns off drop a heatsink. The second way is more risky.
Or you could kill it, retreat to 4.5-5km away and wait for the cloud to disperse. If you target the other dropped cargo, that will degenerate (the heart will not), wait until the decaying cargo is below 50%, you are safe to grab the heart. Hope this helps, kill 'em all👍
o7

Top Bottom