Helium Rich Gas Giants

according to EDSM it should be : Ooch Chrea US-U d2-21 body 2
Thanks, mate - didn't think to look it up myself facepalm

Anyway, having two systems allows a few quick observations while comparing 52 Herculis <VS> Ooch Chrea:
  • The HGG have 97.10 HE% <VS> merely 0.13 HE%
  • The star type is A <VS> G
  • The GG have the same HE% (as usual) <VS> different HE% (0.13 HE% for the HGG and 25.58 HE% for the Class I GG) - which I think is notable
  • The HGG are mostly 2-3k EM (with one at 5k and a moon at 280) <VS> merely 11.9 EM
The differences are probably mostly due to manual authoring <VS> (seemingly) procedural generation. Might be worth looking into a little further, though probably still futile with only two samples and one of them being PG...

PS/Edit: Is anyone close to Ooch Chrea US-U d2-21 and able/willing to check/scan the other systems within that boxel? i.e. Ooch Chrea US-U d2-*

Last edited:
Ooch Chrea US-U d2-x and Ooch Chrea OL-P c5-x have no other Helium GGs.
The search continues.
EDIT: Ooch Chrea US-U c2-x have none either.

Last edited:
Thanks, Orvidius. A new addition to the "find one of these lists". That Galactic Center void is screaming for some OCD Rocket Jockey to break the mold. Although like many of you I suspect some cruel sadistic coder at FD did it just to drive us nuts.

Ooch Chrea US-U d2-x and Ooch Chrea OL-P c5-x have no other Helium GGs.
The search continues.
EDIT: Ooch Chrea US-U c2-x have none either.
Add Ooch Chrea US-T c3-x, Ooch Chrea TS-U c2-x and Ooch Chrea TS-U d2-x to the "no Helium GGs" list.

I've now combed through 170 Ooch Chrea boxels containing 1427 systems.
Found no Helium GGs and no Helium-rich GGs.
The search continues. :)

Top Bottom