Hello! Bonjour! Hallo! ¡Hola! Oi!

Freeze Bug occurring only in the Custom Edit Mode for X-Dimension

In the presence of the Community Translation XML file which only specifies Japanese fonts for user interface (without any translations; see below),
the game program always freezes in exact timing with entering the Custom Edit Mode for X-Dimension coaster. There seems no problem with
the Blueprint Mode for the coaster. Please help us![cry]

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<localisation xmlns="http://www.planetcoaster.com/CommunityTranslation">
	<translation>
		<Fonts>
			<Font Game="$TitleFont" System="Meiryo UI Bold" Bold="true" DisableHinting="true"/>
			<Font Game="$DescriptionFont" System="Meiryo UI" Bold="false" DisableHinting="true"/>
		</Fonts>
	</translation>
</localisation>

Is possible to add more names? Not only translate existing?

Code:
<entry key="GuestName_Forename_Female_01276" translation="Zsofia"/>
<entry key="GuestName_Forename_Female_01277" translation="Anastazja"/>
<entry key="GuestName_Forename_Female_01278" translation="Barbara"/>

Last two are added by me with next numbers, they will be used?
I`am checking, because they are too much names to check them in action ;)

AndyC1

A
Hi everyone,

Just a quick heads up that the verifier has now been updated to version 1.1 (which now corresponds to Game Version 1.1), and the new string data is available here.

Happy translating! I've double checked, and done a bit of optimisation to loading Community Translation strings which should now be even faster, and confirmed that loading the Chinese one still remains nice and quick.

Cheers

Andy

Hi everyone,

Just a quick heads up that the verifier has now been updated to version 1.1 (which now corresponds to Game Version 1.1), and the new string data is available here.

Happy translating! I've double checked, and done a bit of optimisation to loading Community Translation strings which should now be even faster, and confirmed that loading the Chinese one still remains nice and quick.

Cheers

Andy

Yees! Everytime you show up there must be a good news~[up]

Re: Freeze Bug occurring only in the Custom Edit Mode for X-Dimension

In the presence of the Community Translation XML file which only specifies Japanese fonts for user interface (without any translations; see below),
the game program always freezes in exact timing with entering the Custom Edit Mode for X-Dimension coaster. There seems no problem with
the Blueprint Mode for the coaster. Please help us![cry]

I'm sorry for my mistake.[sad]
Wrong> ... freezes in exact timing with entering the Custom Edit Mode ...
Correct> ... freezes when placing/modifying a utility track piece in the Custom Edit Mode ...

AndyC1

A
I'm sorry for my mistake.[sad]
Wrong> ... freezes in exact timing with entering the Custom Edit Mode ...
Correct> ... freezes when placing/modifying a utility track piece in the Custom Edit Mode ...

Thanks for the updated information, I'll try your included example XML file with these steps and see if I can figure out what is going wrong.

Cheers

Andy

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
There has been an update (and hopefully more to come).

But can someone give me some tips and tricks on whats the easyest way to update the XML file?
Like you have to compare whats different from the older ones....but can it then just be cop/pasted into the translation file you have made?

Vampiro: When you edit it in text editor, you can use diff tool to compare files, between two versions of translations.
For example http://winmerge.org/

It's not easiest but possible. I think then you should see differences and can copy only them.

Last edited:
I think I find a bug in translation.

In the mission "Creature Awakens" the objects : <entry key="Objectives_HireStaff_View" translation="Hire {Value:int} {StaffTypes}"/>
which I translated into <entry key="Objectives_HireStaff_View" translation="雇佣 {Value:int} 个 {StaffType}" />

but it wont show the translated strings.
here are the photo:
original English version:
t82J4y6.jpg

translated Chinese version:
yDLNWfP.jpg

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I am trying to create a Thai translation, but I have an issue with font size because It looks too small.

Here's the image.
T3rEjMx.jpg

Is there a way to adjust/increase the font size with attributes or tags (Without scale the interface size)?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

QA-Mark

Frontier QA Team
Frontier
Hi all,

These files are really useful to the QA team for testing each update, if someone could possibly post a file for 1.1.1/1.1.2 with the Winter Update translations, we'd really appreciate it! Just so we can check to make sure everything is working okay.

Also, is there anywhere these files are being shared somewhere else that we could possibly check out? We like to check these each time we update, so it would be great if there was somewhere we could check for up-to-date files without needing to ask each time. [wink]

Thanks in advance!

Top Bottom