Hello! Bonjour! Hallo! ¡Hola! Oi!

Hi everyone,

I've updated the Verifier app and the example string data to 1.1.3.

Cheers

Andy

y16i3br.jpg

Thanks, Andy.
But I can't translate these three objects. I can't find 'Robotic Arm Sign' data.
Please verify this. Thank you!

AndyC1

A
Sorry - I've just spotted this. I'll go through the list and see if I can spot where that string comes from. We have a blocklist of strings that are secret (from in-development features which we aren't ready to share yet, which the Robotic arm sign might have been part of in previous builds), it's possible that this was accidentally left on the list.

Cheers

Andy

Sorry - I've just spotted this. I'll go through the list and see if I can spot where that string comes from. We have a blocklist of strings that are secret (from in-development features which we aren't ready to share yet, which the Robotic arm sign might have been part of in previous builds), it's possible that this was accidentally left on the list.

Cheers

Andy

Hi Andy,

Will you release these languages in Steam?

AndyC1

A
Sorry - I'm not quite sure what you are asking. Planet Coaster has official translations in the languages listed on Steam, Community Translations are not part of the game on Steam. I looked into possibly using Steam Workshop for this, but it would involve a significant rewrite to how community translations work, which I don't think I can easily justify at the moment.

Cheers

Andy

Greetings.

After numerous requests from my fellows I am planning to start a thorough translation into Russian. Hopefully, years of medical translation and some experience in translating mobile apps/games will prove to be useful. The only thing that bothers me is a possible on-going official translation. (I'd be surprised if there weren't such plans, since simulators are traditionally popular in CIS countries and I expect significant rise of interest during first sales.) Even though I understand such plans are mostly kept in secret, I still have to ask. Too much personal time is at stake here.

Thanks for the wonderful game anyway.

A message to all the translators [yesnod] :
I decided to publish the software (with the source code) i made when i start translating planet coaster, you can find it here.
This software merge an old xml to a new one, this is really useful when a new version is released: because you can unite your last file with the new file keeping the translated phrases.
Please let me know if there is any bug or any problem if you decide to use the sofware [wink]

Last edited:
A message to all the translators [yesnod] :
I decided to publish the software (with the source code) i made when i start translating planet coaster, you can find it here.
This software merge an old xml to a new one, this is really useful when a new version is released: because you can unite your last file with the new file keeping the translated phrases.
Please let me know if there is any bug or any problem if you decide to use the sofware [wink]

Thank you @ScrappyCocco. That is nice program!!

For those of us who aren't writing translation programs, is there any link to Planco grammar? You know, stuff about noun genders, how to make plurals, verb tenses, the declintions for all the cases, and sentence structure.

For those curious, this is UTF-8 format, which should allow for "...which covers the remainder of almost all Latin-script alphabets, and also Greek, Cyrillic, Coptic, Armenian, Hebrew, Arabic, Syriac, Thaana and N'Ko alphabets, as well as Combining Diacritical Marks...." - Wikipedia

Top Bottom