Hello! Bonjour! Hallo! ¡Hola! Oi!

Hiya,

There were no localisation changes between 1.12.4 and 1.12.5 so dgetley's post from 21 June is the most up-to-date one :).

Thanks,
Bo

Welcome. Please update the file. I am in the process of creating translations into Turkish and the current file made my work easier.

@AndyC1 @Bo Marit

Hi!

The translations for 1.12.4 should be available now.

Cheers,

Dave

Does anyone see?

Last edited:

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Welcome. Please update the file. I am in the process of creating translations into Turkish and the current file made my work easier.

@AndyC1 @Bo Marit

Does anyone see?
Pls update file.

Hello,

You should be able to use the latest file as posted by dgetley (quoted below). That file contains everything except the 'Localisation fixes for Ghostbusters scenario' that was included in Planet Coaster Update 1.13.

I do not know what was specifically fixed in the localisation of the Ghostbusters scenario but I assume that it doesn't affect the localisation / translation of the rest of the game.

Hi!

The translations for 1.12.4 should be available now.

Cheers,

Dave

Hello,

You should be able to use the latest file as posted by dgetley (quoted below). That file contains everything except the 'Localisation fixes for Ghostbusters scenario' that was included in Planet Coaster Update 1.13.

I do not know what was specifically fixed in the localisation of the Ghostbusters scenario but I assume that it doesn't affect the localisation / translation of the rest of the game.

That's not enough for us to start work. We need all the content. Please publish the latest version language files.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
That's not enough for us to start work. We need all the content. Please publish the latest version language files.
You can start work regardless of the latest localisation update.

That being said, I hope that the latest localisation file will soon be made available so that you have the latest data that you need for finishing your work.

Top Bottom