Help can't restock

Can no longer restock weapons since latest update...server error

Don't think it's much of a problem; fought off a couple of pirates during a delivery mission and was able to resupply all, except the last 10 crs bug--got all the systems restocked. There used to be a couple of ships this bug effected on the resupply screen, but always got the supplies I needed--hence my lack of concern for the 10 crs left to buy message. Fly fast and be dangerous Cmdrs o7

Don't think it's much of a problem; fought off a couple of pirates during a delivery mission and was able to resupply all, except the last 10 crs bug--got all the systems restocked. There used to be a couple of ships this bug effected on the resupply screen, but always got the supplies I needed--hence my lack of concern for the 10 crs left to buy message. Fly fast and be dangerous Cmdrs o7

Yup, same here, shot up a FDL that wanted my cargo, I was able to resupply my ship except for the 10cr bug.

My npc crew in the slf has no audio though and no text in the comms panel.
I already made a ticket for it.

This is a typical Fdev update, they add nice stuff but it always comes with a variety of bugs, new ones and old ones I thought were fixed.

Enforcer Canons won't restock :( I can synthesise configurable small cal munition only in standard and basic option ?!?!

And I don't mean 10CR restock all bug, I can't restock the enforcers in advanced maintenance tab. Any idea how to go around it instead of synthesis?

Last edited:
Enforcer Canons won't restock :( I can synthesise configurable small cal munition only in standard and basic option ?!?!

And I don't mean 10CR restock all bug, I can't restock the enforcers in advanced maintenance tab. Any idea how to go around it instead of synthesis?

I'll check it later... I have enforcers but didn't use them today.

Top Bottom