Help, I need Ship Rats!

Oh damn, someone comes to visit me and I'm not online, sorry Drake! Should be driving about tomorrow again, alltough time will be very limited again and I don't know when, will have more time again when football gives me more :D

Curshdepth: Its "Praea Euq gk-y b30-0" Planet 2, alltough I for now started to call the Planet Wilson, tought thats a good name considering my Situation!

This is great. A real proper story in the Elite universe and hilarious while sad all at the same time, I wish we could rescue him 100%.

All the nay sayers may moan about the games perceived shortfalls but it's gems like this that make the game something special. Hands up how many would have logged or suicided by now? Instead Bomba is having a blast throwing himself into the story arc afforded him!

Kudos to him and a chink of a teacup. +1

Last edited:
Oh damn, someone comes to visit me and I'm not online, sorry Drake! Should be driving about tomorrow again, alltough time will be very limited again and I don't know when, will have more time again when football gives me more :D
I'll be at work tomorrow, but should be able to rendezvous in the evening if you're around. I'll be keeping a lookout for you. :)

mRWWQp6.jpg

OP should post an in-game time and coordinates for a meetup, if nothing else folks can keep him company, maybe gently piggy back him to a more open environment or a different part of the planet/moon.

@Bomba
Do you use Teamspeak or Discord?
What Timezone are you in?

Those details will help other CMDRs find you.

Permanent POI would be great.

But how about a CG to build a base?
This community has done some pretty big and crazy things before.
All we need is one base with a shipyard.

How do you start a request for a CG?

@Bomba
Do you use Teamspeak or Discord?
What Timezone are you in?

Those details will help other CMDRs find you.

Permanent POI would be great.

But how about a CG to build a base?
This community has done some pretty big and crazy things before.
All we need is one base with a shipyard.

How do you start a request for a CG?

Suggestions, or ask Limoncello Lizard, he's created a few player submitted CGs before.

PM'ing Steve Kirby wouldn't hurt, just to get the ball rolling. Obviously there is Zac and Brett C.

There was that Exploration CG a couple of weeks ago which was supposedly about finding out why pilots go missing beyond the bubble. I don't know who organised it, but maybe we could tie this into that storyline.

I saw the photo and couldn't help myself ;)
"Shia LaBeouf" Live - Rob Cantor:
...but yes I want to see how this turns out :)

I was curious how far out CMDR Bomba Luigi is ...dang! ...so far
http://i.imgur.com/YppX1GA.jpg
1) Distance is relative...to the explorers among us this is no more than a commute to work, long yes, but not a hard task - if he was more than a few kylies out, I'd think twice, but ~1200Ly is less than an hour away for many.
2) How many ships?? :eek:

Allright, could go very quickly into the game to check my Coordinates

I think I got myself into a mess here, not sure if theres a place to land anywhere close need some daylight to finaly see more and find out, but it looks like its already getting a bit brighter!
003jiauq.jpg

I will be online tonight between the two football matches, so it depends on Italy and Spain if they go overtime and Penalty I might only have a few minutes (who should I root for? I like them both[heart] ), but if its the normal 90minutes I'm there for about a Hour.

I'm in central european timezone, summertime currently, which is 2 hours ahed of ingame time if I remember correct. No Teamspeak, I don't have a Mic, forgott it back on Earth! And did I leave the oven on? God no, what if I have?:eek:

Also from the Screenshot from Peregrinus I'm a bit disapointed, it says the system has 0 Population but thats not true! Why do I not count? :D

Top Bottom