Help, I need Ship Rats!

Well its always possible that I get stranded again, I'm really bad at recalling a ship! Will call the Thunderbirds next time again if people want a sequel, tough I'm 13k LY out and its getting more every day :p

Or somebody can go stalk Peregrinus a bit, when hes in a srv go shoot his ship make him stranded :D

Well its always possible that I get stranded again, I'm really bad at recalling a ship! Will call the Thunderbirds next time again if people want a sequel, tough I'm 13k LY out and its getting more every day :p

Or somebody can go stalk Peregrinus a bit, when hes in a srv go shoot his ship make him stranded :D
I like it, Peregrinus put on your big boy pants, it's time to get shot!

We have a very quiet afternoon while a big boss meeting is taking place upstairs and there's nothing being shown on the projector in our office... Will be in a few minutes! ;)

Dear Thunderbirds Rescue Squad and Bomba,

On behalf of all my colleagues, well done to all of you. That was some of the best non-violent game play they have ever witnessed. I had told them about the adventure when it happened but I don't think they truly grasped the scale from just the screen shots where as video really brings home the struggles to get an SRV over a ridge. Thanks to all of you who took part for providing the single greatest time I've ever had in Elite and for the fun it's provided!

Anyone ever made it back out to Wilson to see if there are any tourist beacons there? :) If not, I might just do that..... at the very least should have one for Bomba Point....

I have been planning on getting into my recon Cobra and make a small trip out to the area just to get away from all the turmoil that's happening in the bubble lately. But I'm thinking, unless anybody has taken direct contact to Frontier about putting a tourist beacon out there I doubt there is one. I've come across a few beacons that's hints at they were suggested by players, so there's probably a possibility if any of us punks them about getting a beacon at/on Wilson enough, one might pop up in the future ;)

[EDIT]
Sitting here at Camp Bomba right now and I can confirm there's sadly no tourist beacons out here...
27104x1162.jpg

Last edited:
I have been planning on getting into my recon Cobra and make a small trip out to the area just to get away from all the turmoil that's happening in the bubble lately. But I'm thinking, unless anybody has taken direct contact to Frontier about putting a tourist beacon out there I doubt there is one. I've come across a few beacons that's hints at they were suggested by players, so there's probably a possibility if any of us punks them about getting a beacon at/on Wilson enough, one might pop up in the future ;)

[EDIT]
Sitting here at Camp Bomba right now and I can confirm there's sadly no tourist beacons out here...

Nice shot! Good looking ship you've got there! If I could resolve my HOTAS and/or Galaxy map issues then I'd certainly be hopping out there!

How's that canyon looking?

Nice shot! Good looking ship you've got there! If I could resolve my HOTAS and/or Galaxy map issues then I'd certainly be hopping out there!

How's that canyon looking?

Ah, is it the dreaded 2.3 bugs that's haunting you? My old PC is close its last breath so sadly I'm not getting much playtime in myself these days.

The canyons are still super scary when flying around in them at night. I stayed out in the surrounding systems for a while and came back when it was daytime and the sights are as amazing as always. I also came across a large grouping of big boulders I apparently could drive right through with my SRV... so ehrm yeah, Wilson is still being his good old silly self.

So.. Bran's thread (https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/360366-What-did-you-do-one-year-ago-in-Elite) brought back some memories...

Any plans for an anniversary tea party at Wilson? :D

I had every intention of getting back to Wilson and arranging something but I am 20 Kylies away with no hope of making it back for a long time. How time has flown by in the last year... :)

My plans included throwing Bomba down a hole again and filling it with Tea, lets see the Sidewinder get him out of that! :D

Hey guys!

So I'm currently producing a weekly Elite Series in which a friend and I visit the most interesting places in the milky way. In todays episode I visited Planet Wilson. I thought you might enjoy it. I used a lot of informations and sources out of this thread so I hope this episode can live up to this great story!

[video=youtube;Jl0T7-yqWYk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl0T7-yqWYk[/video]

Fantastic video!

This was really great to watch, seeing the ships back together reminded me of the fun every CMDR had. Special times all thanks to Bomba and his curiosity! :D

A Skoomer video about Wilson?!! *wipes tears* Now I can die happy.

And about that reunion/anniversary thing you guys have mentioned, I'd be totally up for that. Should we maybe try and see if we can put something together some time?

Top Bottom