Help in Cernobog please god

There is an AI pirate that is following me everywhere and can chain interdict me. I cannot jump to a new system without them following, I cannot stay in normal space without them appearing, and just when I think I’ve finally lost them, they appear right in behind me and start chain interdicting me again. I’m in a Type-9 and fully laden and I can only get past the first interdiction, after that I’m hopeless. Please if anyone can help within the next 30 mins I would be ever grateful...

There is an AI pirate that is following me everywhere and can chain interdict me. I cannot jump to a new system without them following, I cannot stay in normal space without them appearing, and just when I think I’ve finally lost them, they appear right in behind me and start chain interdicting me again. I’m in a Type-9 and fully laden and I can only get past the first interdiction, after that I’m hopeless. Please if anyone can help within the next 30 mins I would be ever grateful...
Update: she interdicted me, crashed into me and died somehow :|

my only defense in this truck of a ship I guess

Sometimes ramming is workable tactic. I like ramming with my Cutter, it can easily take down shields from NPC Anaconda with single hit, and destroy smaller vessels.

Top Bottom