Ships Help me Engineer a Corvette that goes this fast!

If you want to be able to permaboost, the fastest that you can get a corvette to go (WITHOUT any external influences) is 431 m/s. You cannot make a corvette with any significant amount of guns, shielding, or armour go that fast under its own power, as you need to strip down absolutely everything (including reducing the fuel tank to 2T from 32T).

If you are not limiting your corvette to being able to run under its own power, there are 2 ways to make a corvette get up to 600 m/s (or more):

Last edited:
If you want to be able to permaboost, the fastest that you can get a corvette to go (WITHOUT any external influences) is 431 m/s. You cannot make a corvette with any significant amount of guns, shielding, or armour go that fast under its own power, you need to strip down absolutely everything (including reducing the fuel tank to 2T from 32T).

If you are not limiting your corvette to being able to run under its own power, there are 2 ways to make a corvette get up to 600 m/s (or more):

This guy was able to fly a Corvette fast enough to catch up to my Clipper running at ~560M/s, how very odd. I know, I'll ask FD to look into this!

Top Bottom