help needed

i need some help in elite getting money im not new i couldnt remeber my frontire account so i had to start a new ive gotten the hauler if u think ur able to help my psn gamer tag is dexter_herdsman5

i need some help in elite getting money im not new i couldnt remeber my frontire account so i had to start a new ive gotten the hauler if u think ur able to help my psn gamer tag is dexter_herdsman5
Fdev created the starter zone which has Falsely inflated mission pay out... you can do just that do starter missions ..
If you do not remember that zone. then you may have started Before that zone was added last time..

The November 2020 rebalance has made it stupidly easy to get to an a rated cobra mark 3. From just combat in a high res site helping the cops bounty hunting... This was the fastest way before the starter zone after the rebalance its just even faster still, faster as each ship pops you need collectors for the mats they drop... (money and mats from single action)

Then every thing is still the same as before just a few minor tweaks but now combat pays better so can be used as a rival to exploration r2r at the start...

Laser Mining but painite is out platinum is in...

Trading missions still spawn at the correct station type and pay stupid amounts for small runs allowing you to swap to them for a bit...
You just have to keep looking or what items change

Passenger missions still work...

All depends on what you discovered you hate doing the first time if you hated exploration r2r but liked combat then good news combat now pays a lot more...
if you hated exp and combat then you need to find a good area for multi trade missions

Top Bottom