Help Please

Hi everyone, not sure if this is the correct place to put this, so I apologize now if it's not in the correct place. But I don't seem to be able to hand in two missions at the same space dock, all the rest handed in okay, when I look at the missions board I see the exclamation mark, click on missions then nothing, I have checked all contacts but can't hand them in. any help a preheated.

Did you need to deliver cargo? Did you pick up the cargo before you left?
without seeing screenshots, it’s quite difficult to diagnose from the information you have given.

cargo delivery is an obvious one. (You will need to be back to the original station and pick up the cargo from there)

when it used to be single mission rewards it could have been a cargo space to pick the reward but I don’t think that’s possible now.

it's data and I have it in the ship's computer, land at the correct station mission board has the exclamation mark, click into missions and the exclamation mark is not present, so I keep the mission, when I leave the station I get time bonus message, if I get to the station in time, etc. however when I go back to the station same thing.

Last edited:
it's data and I have it in the ship's computer, land at the correct station mission board has the exclamation mark, click into missions and the exclamation mark is not present, so I keep the mission, when I leave the station I get time bonus message, if I get to the station in time, etc. however when I go back to the station same thing.
Is the faction you are supposed to deliver to still actually present at the delivery station?

So far I had that problem only for a short time. Exiting and entering the board just once helped. But you already did that.
So I would advise you to restart Elite Dangerous and if that does not help drop the missions and take the hit.

One reason could be if, since you picked the data up, you've lost your ship. (Data is lost with your ship).

Not saying that's what's happened, but that is one of multiple legitimate causes for the behaviour you're seeing.

not lost my ship, and I have been doing this work for about three day's, ranking up for fed, and empire all with no probs, until now I dumped 8 missions as I could not hand them in, even turned off my ps4 pro, then restarted the game, and no change. anyway thanks for all your replies, great group and very happy to be the noob lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom