Help - save corrupted!

Today I found out my save became corrupt for some odd reason and I was pushed into select your starting ship screen as if I cleared save. Yesterday everything seemed to be fine.

Xbox Game Tag: Nkizo
Problem: Save corrupted

Last edited:
Today I found out my save became corrupt for some odd reason and I was pushed into select your starting ship screen as if I cleared save. Yesterday everything seemed to be fine.

Xbox Game Tag: Nkizo
Problem: Save corrupted

I had this same exact problem, but mine started when I first started the game after the update. FDev is rather busy, but I submitted a ticket gave them the issue along with my gamertag and teh FID number. They responded with the usual memo, but the next day, I got another, and everything was fixed.

I sent the ticket but I realized that Forums e-mail isn't the same thing for Frontier Account (what I realized after trying to sign in with Forum credentials) or sth like that. Still added Xbox One mail, so I hope that'll resolve the stuff ASAP.

I sent the ticket but I realized that Forums e-mail isn't the same thing for Frontier Account (what I realized after trying to sign in with Forum credentials) or sth like that. Still added Xbox One mail, so I hope that'll resolve the stuff ASAP.

Good luck. Hope they are swift.

Top Bottom