Help, trapped on Ingwaz 9C!!!

I attempted a Covert heist but got spotted. Legged it back to my Cobra, but everytime I get any altitude, the game crashes to desktop. Its been rock stable for me till now. I've completed several mission in a push to get some gear - they're close to expiring. Any ideas, how I can escape? I tried dropping my screen resolution right down, nope, tried dismissing the ship and SRVing a few miles from the settlement then recalling the ship - nope..... hmmm..... thoughts? Whe the game restarts I'm in my ship, on the ground, by the way.

Update - I dismissed my ship and called in a shuttle. It worked! This after 5 or 6 repeated crashes everytime I got to altitude. What the hell? :)

Question - can I get my ship back from Dismiss-space without revisiting the planet and summoning it?

Last edited:
This sounds like "open support ticket" kind of deal... in the mean time you could call an Apex shuttle and bring your ship to the station you choose to go via cab. Good luck, mate!

This sounds like "open support ticket" kind of deal... in the mean time you could call an Apex shuttle and bring your ship to the station you choose to go via cab. Good luck, mate!
Great minds think alike. :) No idea why but the Apex shuttle got me home. I don't know how to get my ship back though, without revisiting the pesky planet..... Is there a way?

I'm surprised nobody suggested "log all the way out, switch to Elite Dangerous, log back in".

Glad you found a solution, would love to hear what you end up doing to recover your ship.
Good point,

As suggested by Vardaugas and Koben I went to the Astra rep on my home station, and there is an option for them to fly your ship back for you. :)

Was your ship destroyed? Then it seems to crash to desktop if you ask interastra for help.

You can also load Horizon.. Then start up EDO again

Was your ship destroyed? Then it seems to crash to desktop if you ask interastra for help.

You can also load Horizon.. Then start up EDO again
For me when this happened,once I managed to clear all bounties and fines, the crash no longer happened

Top Bottom