Help with error messages

I'm getting the error messages shown in the screen shot when I try to submit my model on the TTK website. I'm submitting a model that previously completed successfully, so I'm not sure what the problem is. Can anyone help?

Hey, i just got the same error and was just about to open a thread, cause it's a new error code i've never seen and i get it all the time today.

Hey guys, I have also been getting this message for the last couple of hours. Looking forward to someone commenting on this cause I'm losing my mind a little here! Atleast it seems im not the only one having this issue!

Edit: Been having this issue since last night (1am GMT) so this has been going for a while.

Last edited:
Maybe it's a good sign, could mean the server is down for maintenance or updates. Fingers crossed they are adressing the december bugs!

EDIT:
....Edit: Been having this issue since last night (1am GMT) so this has been going for a while.

That coincides with my rant from yesterday o.o
Kudos if they are looking into it(the 3ds max bugs)!

Last edited:
I think so, couldn't find any errors so far.
At least that means we needn't break a sweat trying to find the error.
Also had a look through the forums for key words and couldn't find anything conclusive. Hopefully a dev will chime in soon.

i got the same message last night.
what will happend?

I don't know, it went down on 1st May in the evening some time and hasn't come back online since.
I GUESS they might be looking into a few fixes, but we'll just have to see.

Though, once again, i wonder why no dev can post a short message so everyone gets the heads up.
"Hey, we're gonna shut down the TMTK for a few days to attempt some bugfixes" (<--- is it really THAT hard to just post a message like this?)
Instead, like ever so often, we have to draw our own conclusions and find everything out on our own. (same as with that useless TMTK guide).

I checked my model and the textures in a count of 100 so i feel....
I hate it. why don't they release a toolkitsoftware to create offline, too?

I know the feeling, i've spent weeks on testing the shaders back in december.
(including investigating the SP "bug", which isn't a bug in the classical sense, it's a combination of different factors)
and when that animation bug was introduced i tried for a week or two to find a workaround,
but the frustration was eventually becoming too aggravating.
And just ONE Sentence by a dev or Community Manager would have made a big difference there.
Or is that too much to ask? {<-- serious question.}

Edit: As of 11:35AM (GMT+1) it's still giving the same error codes.

Last edited:
I checked my model and the textures in a count of 100 so i feel....
I hate it. why don't they release a toolkitsoftware to create offline, too?
I thought the exact same thing, something like the Bethesda Creation Kit or at least an in game dev room to test things in real-time would make everything so much easier.
I have tried to make assets for the TMT before and have pretty much abandoned it due to frustration. Maybe that's just me and I need to get past the learning curve.

TMTK still offline, looks like it's gonna stay like that over the weekend, and still not a hint of a statement... i guess asking for the minimum of information is asked too much.

That frustration is something you have to get past. I had to take a break from PlanCo, because i got so frustrated from trying to find one workaround after another,
and it felt like TMTK creators (except for a few) were being seen as some kind of nuisance. And the communication was and still is next to nonexistent, no changelogs, no info, no open dialogue.. just being ignored to the extreme. It would have been quite easy when TMTK was revealed, they could have tried to clear up for the non-technical users what's the difference between a Blueprint and a 3D asset. But they kept silent, letting us take all the hate because TMTK items were so much bigger than Blueprints.
I might have voiced my concerns a little harshly, but i was at exactly that frustration climax that you described (Protendi), and nothing improved. It's like as if the TMTK is a thorn in Frontier's agenda, but they had to live up to their promise from years ago.

And given how the Community managers have their Blueprint "Workshop Wonderland" series and still no TMTK related topic in the video, is a dead giveaway for how we are being seen. I remember one of my items being in a competition pic by another user, which won, he got credited but my name was never mentioned (my item was the centrepiece of the picture)(A fair CM would have given credit). I find that insulting when on top of that i have to take so much negativity from all sides. I say what i think and not honeycomb it, some people like it, most don't.
That shouldn't take away from the fact that there are plenty of people who share the sentiment, but just vanish because why bother causing any drama, just be done with it and move on. But without critical voices there is no room for evolution. If you put the pink glasses on there is no other color in the spectrum no more.
I wonder how long this has to continue until most of the creators are gone. And we basically add free dlc to the game, which helps the sales or at least the user numbers (IF there was more commitment by FDev towards the functionalities of the TMTK),
an open dialogue and not being treated like we are a nuisance is really not much to ask in my opinion, what harm does it do to say "hey guys we are gonna take the TMTK offline for maintenance and it might take a few days" or "here's a link to the changelog". Anything would be better than how this is being handled for the past 5 & 1/2 months(edit/typo)

I wrote to support but the only message I got is.......

Hi there!

Thanks for getting in contact today - Are you looking to get in contact with the Frontier Support team?

We have a large knowledge base where you find answers to the most frequently asked questions, with advice on how to troubleshoot a variety of issues. You can also send us a support ticket, where you'll receive a direct reply from one of our agents. Both of these options are found at support.frontier.co.uk.

There are also a number of social media channels you can use to reach out to us if you have a question:

Support Forums
Facebook

Twitter

What should I say....

I wrote to support but the only message I got is.......

Hi there!

Thanks for getting in contact today - Are you looking to get in contact with the Frontier Support team?

We have a large knowledge base where you find answers to the most frequently asked questions, with advice on how to troubleshoot a variety of issues. You can also send us a support ticket, where you'll receive a direct reply from one of our agents. Both of these options are found at support.frontier.co.uk.

There are also a number of social media channels you can use to reach out to us if you have a question:

Support Forums
Facebook
Twitter
What should I say....

I couldn't resist / konnte nicht widerstehen ^_^
ENG: (edit) I honestly don't know what you COULD say, Samplerocker, it's just a generic answer they sent you, nothing that points to anywhere useful. :(
ENG: And if you followed the links and contacted those, they would send you right back to the issue tracker. (A Groundhog Day scenario ;) )
GER/DE: Ich weiss ehrlich gesagt gar nicht, was man da überhaupt sagen KÖNNTE, das ist ja leider nur ne Standard antwort die auf andere supportstellen verweist.
GER/DE: Und wenn du dann die anderen Stellen anschreibst schicken die dich wieder zurück zum Issue Tracker.

It's just like i said in a different thread, so the fancy issue tracker is just a barrier to be less engaging.

I saw there's a ticket up about the TMTK, is that yours? https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/1524

Last edited:
Top Bottom