help

i have a bounty in leesti, and i need to go there for trade routes, i killed a cop cause im sick of being interdicted all the time, how can i clear my name?

you have to let the bounty expire, it should tell you how long in the transactions tap and then it'll turn into a fine, and you gotta pay it or it'll turn back into a bounty.

i have a bounty in leesti, and i need to go there for trade routes, i killed a cop cause im sick of being interdicted all the time, how can i clear my name?
I was attacked by a cop for no reason, unless you count safe disengaging and him starting an interdiction within a split second a crime, had to kill him as my then ship was gonna die if I tried to run so I know how you must feel.

I was attacked by a cop for no reason, unless you count safe disengaging and him starting an interdiction within a split second a crime, had to kill him as my then ship was gonna die if I tried to run so I know how you must feel.

i just kind of snapped out during this interdiction, i flipped out and said it, you want some? come get it and all i really remember was an explosion, and 1 cop trying to flee

- - - Updated - - -

AS A TRADER, I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO A BORING 1/2 to 1 HOUR FLIGHT AND WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO MAKE THAT FLIGHT BORING, SO FFFFFFFFUHHHH Q YOU SPACE COPS

After abot 10 min. an assault bounty can be payed off, and 1 week for murder.

I was just learning about that from here:
http://lavewiki.com/crime

bounties turn into Legacy Fines, which basically mean you get nailed when you pull into port or get stopped by the cops.

if somebody kills you, that bounty you had turns into a Legacy Fine.

So you WILL be paying for it eventually (unless you totally avoid an area forever).

I was just learning about that from here:
http://lavewiki.com/crime

bounties turn into Legacy Fines, which basically mean you get nailed when you pull into port or get stopped by the cops.

if somebody kills you, that bounty you had turns into a Legacy Fine.

So you WILL be paying for it eventually (unless you totally avoid an area forever).

I thought some thing got changed with player bounties. That link helped a lot on that. And the speeding thing was new to me as well. I have been fined a few times for wreck less flying. Now I know why.

Top Bottom