Here's why I would choose a PC only focus

Ain't laptops have limited memory space compared to normal computers? My best friend had a laptop and year ago and well it crashed when he downloaded too much stuff on it? Games music and work files.

All devices have limited memory, but there exist plenty of solutions: USB, external HD, dropbox, etc... anyway, most hard drives nowadays have plenty of memory for pretty much everything you might want.

Oh, and it's also reusable: my bro's first laptop several years ago crushed because he smashed it's screen by accident, but they were able to rescue it's hard drive and turn it into an external one for the substitute he had to buy. The rest of the pieces are still at home just in case my dad's need them (it's the very same model), so you see.

All devices have limited memory, but there exist plenty of solutions: USB, external HD, dropbox, etc... anyway, most hard drives nowadays have plenty of memory for pretty much everything you might want.

Oh, and it's also reusable: my bro's first laptop several years ago crushed because he smashed it's screen by accident, but they were able to rescue it's hard drive and turn it into an external one for the substitute he had to buy. The rest of the pieces are still at home just in case my dad's need them (it's the very same model), so you see.
I guess that's why I bought a computer at all those years ago because i was told about a personal computer having limited and not very good for gaming, however regular computers are headache to maintain and keep virus free I sometimes think that my old enemies online hacked my computer and my account but that's just my opinion, I didn't really meet a lot of nice people when I was in multiplayer for COD and all the online multiplayer games. unfortunately that's why I ended up becoming a console player because I'm tired of people making threats online and my only crime was that it was a very good player. Also all you have to do is uninstall one game and then put in a new game by installing it on Xbox and then when you're done with that game and you grow bored with that game you also reinstall it.

even after this I still think Jurassic world Evolution 2 if it is coming out should be for P.C and console the right way, because Universal caused Frontier to release a game that was only 25% finished and Universal gave them no plan from what to do with this game. If JPOG can work on both P.C and Console, (Still waiting on Operation Genesis to be on the XBox reverse compatible list on Digital), then the Sequel if it does happen or not can handle it too on consoles as well. I mean if I can play a PC game like Star Wars the Old Republic through the internet on Xbox Live and it should be a piece of cake, I want everyone to get to Experience what p.c players take for granted because there are not many simulation games for console and Now Jurassic world evolution is the biggest simulation game on consoles. I think JWE2 should be for P.C and Console cuz I want everyone to have fun.👍

Last edited:
Ain't laptops have limited memory space compared to normal computers? Yeah they have more memory than Consoles but My best friend had a laptop and year ago and well it crashed when he downloaded too much stuff on on his personal computer? Games music and work files was all he had on there.
All devices have limited memory space. :) Even phones have limited memory space. The norm right now is that all, if not, most laptops have 1tb of memory space, HDD, SSD, SSHD-types, the same holds true for PCs. It is up to consumer preference, if they wanted 1tb, or 2tb, or more, depending on their needs.
It's to be expected that any storage device would experience problems when it is filled to capacity, regardless if its a laptop or PC or console. Filling your drive to capacity would very much result in slowing down your system overall, including load times. This holds true for all electronic devices.

OMG! I didn't think it was possible but true they're really setting up the new Xbox 2 to rival the PC and the first step is by getting rid of something that is so iconic of current consoles, the Xbox One controller. Now it seems that they're replacing it with a mouse and keyboard in its place? What's next Attachable XBox P.C Hard Drive? 😓
maxresdefault (4).jpg

xbox-one-mouse.jpg

razer-800x533.jpg

Last edited:
OMG! I didn't think it was possible but true they're really setting up the new Xbox 2 to rival the PC and the first step is by getting rid of something that is so iconic of current consoles, the Xbox One controller. Now it seems that they're replacing it with a mouse and keyboard in its place? What's next Attachable XBox P.C Hard Drive? 😓
View attachment 130646

View attachment 130647

View attachment 130649
I really happy for you man, "IF" they really gonna make it as powerful as PC does.

I really happy for you man, "IF" they really gonna make it as powerful as PC does.

They might do it as powerful... for the first 3 months. This is what the post was all about, PC hardware is contantly updating itself, consoles just don't.

This thing will match the PC on the market the first 2 months after launch, being generous, but the "next gen" of, say, processors could just hit that very summer.

So, in a year's time, those with PC have the potential to upgrade their machines if they wish so. Those with this X-box... will just have to wait to the next X-box's gen in a couple of years hopefully. That's how it works.

The problem is, another gen of PC pieces could really change it all. Not only on graphics, but processors, etc. Consoles just can't keep up.

They might do it as powerful... for the first 3 months. This is what the post was all about, PC hardware is contantly updating itself, consoles just don't.

This thing will match the PC on the market the first 2 months after launch, being generous, but the "next gen" of, say, processors could just hit that very summer.

So, in a year's time, those with PC have the potential to upgrade their machines if they wish so. Those with this X-box... will just have to wait to the next X-box's gen in a couple of years hopefully. That's how it works.

The problem is, another gen of PC pieces could really change it all. Not only on graphics, but processors, etc. Consoles just can't keep up.
Nobody knows what the Xbox 2 will look like? For all we know it could be another console that looks like a Alien PC hard drive but portable and you could attach either a 50in 4k T.V or computer screen. The difference between the PlayStation and the Xbox is that Microsoft linked online PC and Xbox platforms together so there could be more players playing online so nobody will feel like it's empty on either platform although it's pretty smart for Microsoft to do that so why am I not surprised that they're planning to make the Xbox more compatible to PC in technology as well as online. for all we know it could resemble a laptop or personal computer but all digital no discs. I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted to go full out making the Xbox to a portable PC hard drive software.

Last edited:
Nobody knows what the Xbox 2 will look like? For all we know it could be another console that looks like a Alien PC hard drive but portable and you could attach either a 50in 4k T.V or computer screen. The difference between the PlayStation and the Xbox is that Microsoft linked online PC and Xbox platforms together so there could be more players playing online so nobody will feel like it's empty on either platform although it's pretty smart for Microsoft to do that so why am I not surprised that they're planning to make the Xbox more compatible to PC in technology as well as online. for all we know it could resemble a laptop or personal computer but all digital no discs. I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted to go full out making the Xbox to a portable PC hard drive software.

Agree to some extent, but note that this would be the exception and not the rule. Even with a highly compatible X-box, chances are it's users won't have even half the choices PC users will have. The rest of the consoles won't allow the slightest upgrade, right away.

Agree to some extent, but note that this would be the exception and not the rule. Even with a highly compatible X-box, chances are it's users won't have even half the choices PC users will have. The rest of the consoles won't allow the slightest upgrade, right away.
Maybe? However Microsoft has been always lenient towards PC Gaming, and perhaps maybe they're trying to make a portable version of the PC by using the Xbox it would make sense and it would be totally awesome if it had a huge amount of memory similar to a personal computer except you could attach it to any television or any computer screen and play your games using the portable keyboard and mouse to take anywhere whenever you're on long trips around the world or to a family reunions of that sort.
True it may not have the same amount of memory or software but technology does change after a while and for all we know Microsoft maybe considering to make a smaller version of the PC through the Xbox two. I mean the idea does sound pretty cool for all we know since this console is going to rival PC it would make sense for a to resemble a alien hard drive but easier to transport than a regular computer hard drive.
The keyboard and mouse is the first step of Microsoft achieving their dream of making Xbox and PC one and I think the Xbox 2 may even accomplish what they're looking for to further the platforms to merge together online.

1. Maybe? However Microsoft has been always lenient towards PC Gaming, and perhaps maybe they're trying to make a portable version of the PC by using the Xbox it would make sense and it would be totally awesome if it had a huge amount of memory similar to a personal computer except you could attach it to any television or any computer screen and play your games using the portable keyboard and mouse to take anywhere whenever you're on long trips around the world or to a family reunions of that sort.

2. True it may not have the same amount of memory or software but technology does change after a while and for all we know Microsoft maybe considering to make a smaller version of the PC through the Xbox two. I mean the idea does sound pretty cool for all we know since this console is going to rival PC it would make sense for a to resemble a alien hard drive but easier to transport than a regular computer hard drive.

3.The keyboard and mouse is the first step of Microsoft achieving their dream of making Xbox and PC one and I think the Xbox 2 may even accomplish what they're looking for to further the platforms to merge together online.

1. Why bother bringing an Xbox on long trips considering you'd still be needing a monitor to hook it up with. A gaming laptop fits the bill perfectly since it already has its own screen, plus, you can even hook in Xbox or PS4 controllers to it, not to mention an additional screen. Additionally, you can even use a laptop while travelling, while an Xbox would just stay in its box until you'd reach your destination.

2. Microsoft is not a PC manufacturer. Just so you know, they ONLY make the Windows OS, which is the software portion that runs the PC, the PC is the hardware.

3. Until they allow their consoles to be upgradeable, ergo, have an upgradeable GPU & CPU, adding a KB & mouse makes little to no difference.

To summarize, & the bottomline:
Until the day comes that consoles can be upgraded by users, (which I doubt will happen), consoles will never be able to beat out PC when it comes to upgradeability & being able to stay relevant for years.

Last edited:
1. Why bother bringing an Xbox on long trips considering you'd still be needing a monitor to hook it up with. A gaming laptop fits the bill perfectly since it already has its own screen, plus, you can even hook in Xbox or PS4 controllers to it, not to mention an additional screen. Additionally, you can even use a laptop while travelling, while an Xbox would just stay in its box until you'd reach your destination.

2. Microsoft is not a PC manufacturer. Just so you know, they ONLY make the Windows OS, which is the software portion that runs the PC, the PC is the hardware.

3. Until they allow their consoles to be upgradeable, ergo, have an upgradeable GPU & CPU, adding a KB & mouse makes little to no difference.

To summarize, & the bottomline:
Until the day comes that consoles can be upgraded by users, (which I doubt will happen), consoles will never be able to beat out PC when it comes to upgradeability & being able to stay relevant for years.

My thoughts exactly :)

This is also why I always play on a laptop which, by the way, is definitively not a gaming one lol

I just want to be fair here. That's why i put "IF" in my post above. Maybe..There is little change the upcoming consoles will match the PC but Laptop or notebook only.
Not the desktop. I don't believe that consoles can ever match the gaming desktop since consoles are for easy-going and relax style.

[
Just because JW:E "sold over 2 million copies", it doesn't mean that the game was success and i was explained to you why i stand with PC exclusive.
If you see it as number of selling or i call it as "quantity", Yes it was success because the hype of the fans that have wait over 10 years for JPOG successors.
But if you see it as "quality", it wasn't.
Why?? Because its lack of contents.
Why its lack of contents??? some said that the game was rush by license holder of the game but i have different perspective.
In my opinion, it's not just because they rushed the game to release but mainly because the game itself made for multiplatform and suffer the consequences like the others. It was simplified to make the game more "friendly" for all of its ports.
The right example in this case is Zoo Tycoon.
Have you play the original ZT or ZT2 before??
Have you noticed the differences between original one or its sequel with the one that released in 2013 for XBox??
This is the reason why in my opinion the sequel should focus on PC than make it for multiplatform again like JWE was (if this leak turns out to be true).
But again, this all just my personal opinion. I believe Frontier will do the best for their creations and for us.
I wasn't intended to act as PC MUSTARD RACE (Since i'm hybrid players that started the gaming life as console player with Nintendo, then Sega to PS generation later) but just give my perspective for the sake of one of my favourites game in genre as die hard fan.
Zoo Tycoon was one heck of a game I tell you, and also Zoo Tycoon 2 is even better especially the prehistoric Edition for P.C. oh yeah the 2013 edition well it wasn't appealing but I bought the 2017 Ultimate Animals Edition Zoo Tycoon for the Xbox and well it lacked which the other ones had especially terrain tools building your own exhibits boy that game sucked, but Zoo Tycoon 2 is still better by miles. Although I wouldn't mind if they put a remastered version of Zoo Tycoon 2 on the Xbox and ps4 after it was on PC for many years. although if they did that Zoo Tycoon 2 remaster it would outshine Planet zoo or probably be it's only competitor.

Top Bottom