Hey Frontier, were the passenger missions too good for the BGS?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I was overjoyed to see all these Large Influence, non-VIP, passenger missions in the Passenger Lounge, so I spent all my game time ferrying protesters’, politicians’, tourists’, aid workers’ etc…

However, today I long-in to find NO non-VIP passenger missions; none, nothing, nada on any mission boards anywhere! Therefore, I have to ask if Frontier has ripped them off the mission boards because they were just too good?

Further to this, all the juicy influence that should have been evident post ‘tick’ just didn’t happen.

In addition, and I don’t know if this is related, a fellow Commander reported that he also lost all the materials and cargo that he prospected off planets yesterday.

I asked around on some other Discord servers and this seems to be a problem bubble wide…

Case_without_the_crown.png

I too noticed this "bug" today shortly after I hopped on. Yesterday was wonderful because you didn't have all the "Rich person with multiple felons and is secretive about their lunch box wants you to travel through all the systems they're wanted in to go look at a shiny relay station" which is what I've been plagued with all day. Hopefully it is something they can address quickly because I'd like to zip around various systems while not having some passenger ask me to make a 30,000LS course change so they can get their smoothie before we get to their port!!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom