hidden RTJP skins

Hey Jens Eric or any other employee of Frontier.
I got a question.
Today there came out a mod for the game that activates a few alternate RTJP Raptor skins, that are existing in the game data but aren't activated.
I had a look on the skins and they are very nice looking the 2001 Female skin A is even better than the normal female 2001 pattern.

So why you hide these brilliant skins for players even when they are allready there?

Agreed. The option of variety is always nice. I just started a new playthrough of the game without mods (first time in forever), but seeing those "unused/hidden" raptor skins really makes me want to just mod them in. I know that there's no more work being done on this game, but if they really are already part of the game and just hidden from being used, would be nice if you guys could do a quick patch to activate them for us all.

Thanks for your answer.
Maybe it's to late cause if JWE2 will released I don't think many players would take a hand on part 1 again but if someone do, it would be great to have these skins aktivated cause, i can youst say it again, they are all very very good

Top Bottom