Highest Prestige Sequences for Newer Flat RIdes

SPOILERS!!! SPOILERS!!! SPOILERS!!!

I'm no Infinity, but I've been looking for highest-prestige sequences for some of the newer flat rides. These are my best so far -- anybody has better, please post your sequences! [up]

Ride_Name Prestige Duration Excitement Fear Nausea Tested_Sequence

Centrum 389 128.3 3.12 3.47 2.31 Loop, Loop Fast, Loop Fast, Loop Fast, Loop High, Loop High, Reverse Loop High, Reverse Loop High, Reverse Loop High

Hurricane 324 90.1 3.10 3.32 2.69 Slow Spin, Spin, Spin, Spin, Reverse Spin, Reverse Spin, Reverse Spin, Reverse Slow Spin

Loop da Loop 550 161.8 3.49 3.91 4.07 Swing, Loop, Loop, Stall, Reverse Loop, Reverse Loop, Swing

Round the World 461 174.2 3.31 3.94 4.17 Slow Spin, Spin, Spin, Spin, Reverse Spin, Reverse Spin, Reverse Spin, Reverse Slow Spin

Test Flight 617 195.1 3.42 2.74 2.43 Loop, Fast Loop, Fast Loop High, Fast Loop High, Fast Loop High, Fast Loop

Weisshorn 445 143.3 2.26 1.85 1.42 Spin, Spin, Spin, Spin, Spin with Canopy, Spin with Canopy, Spin with Canopy, Spin with Canopy, Reverse Spin with Canopy, Reverse Spin with Canopy, Reverse Spin with Canopy, Reverse Spin with Canopy, Reverse Spin, Reverse Spin, Reverse Spin, Reverse Spin

Last edited:
Thank you for doing this! I've had trouble with peeps not wanting to ride certain rides, esp. the Weisshorn.
Thanks for sharing these high prestige sequences :)

Thank guys! I've gone a little further and come up with some higher prestiges -- these are raw, no queue scenery (no queues) and no triggered effects. If anybody has done better I'd very much appreciate it if they'd post their sequences!

Centrum 481 139.1 3.08 3.49 2.41 Loop, Loop Fast, Loop Fast, Loop High, Loop High, Loop High, Loop High, Reverse Loop High, Reverse Loop High, Reverse Loop High, Reverse Loop High, Reverse Loop Fast

Hurricane 555 125.8 3.17 3.19 2.93 Spin, Spin, Spin, Spin, Spin, Reverse Spin, Reverse Spin, Reverse Spin, Reverse Spin, Reverse Spin, Spin, Spin, Spin, Spin, Spin

Loop da Loop 550 161.8 3.49 3.91 4.07 Swing, Loop, Loop, Stall, Reverse Loop, Reverse Loop, Swing (this is the same as above -- I tested a sequence that had three Loops and Reverse Loops instead of two, the prestige was 542 and the Nausea went up to 5.37)

Round the World 468 220.8 3.03 3.95 4.37 Slow Spin, Spin, Spin, Spin, Spin, Reverse Slow Spin, Reverse Spin, Reverse Spin, Reverse Spin, Reverse Spin

Test Flight 653 218.9 3.19 2.74 2.66 Loop, Fast Loop, Fast Loop High, Fast Loop High, Fast Loop High, Fast Loop High, Fast Loop High, Fast Loop

Weisshorn 692 204.7 2.29 1.85 1.41 Spin, Spin, Spin, Spin with Canopy, Spin, Spin with Canopy, Spin, Spin with Canopy, Spin with Canopy, Reverse Spin with Canopy, Reverse Spin with Canopy, Reverse Spin, Reverse Spin with Canopy, Reverse Spin, Reverse Spin with Canopy, Reverse Spin, Reverse Spin, Reverse Spin

For scenarios I've been taking the approach that I want just enough prestige so guests will ride. Maximizing prestige means that ride duration is so long that profitability is less than optimal. Also, I want to avoid the guest thought that the queue time is too long. So, it's a trade-off between prestige and these other considerations.

My current scenario "rules-of-thumb" - try for prestige 400 or slightly above, and try to avoid "outliers" - rides with substantially more or less prestige than the average. The more you can use scenery to enhance prestige, the better. At least in my parks, guests will ride these and the ride will be profitable.

The Prestige-balance is totally bugged. I managed to get a prestige of 1027 for the Test Flight with the sequence "Loop/Fast Loop/Fast Loop High/Fast Loop/Fast Loop High/Fast Loop/Fast Loop High.
Now all the peeps are flocking to that ride, culminating in outlandish queue-times.
The Wild Mouse coaster that I bullt, while having good stats, barely got a prestige of 400. Nobody ever wants to ride it and it just sits there costing me money.
This should really be fine-tuned.

The Prestige-balance is totally bugged. I managed to get a prestige of 1027 for the Test Flight with the sequence "Loop/Fast Loop/Fast Loop High/Fast Loop/Fast Loop High/Fast Loop/Fast Loop High.
Now all the peeps are flocking to that ride, culminating in outlandish queue-times.
The Wild Mouse coaster that I bullt, while having good stats, barely got a prestige of 400. Nobody ever wants to ride it and it just sits there costing me money.
This should really be fine-tuned.

If you downgrade your Test Flight so its prestige is about the same as your Wild Mouse, chances are good that guests will ride both.

Transport rides are another issue, but I haven't figured out a solution other than periodically closing them.

If you downgrade your Test Flight so its prestige is about the same as your Wild Mouse, chances are good that guests will ride both.

Transport rides are another issue, but I haven't figured out a solution other than periodically closing them.

Didn´t work for me. Guests wouldn´t go near any of the rides with a 400 prestige. Each of my coasters usually has a prestige of 900 - 1300.
The Wild Mouse is definitely too low. Especially if you ever rode the Blackpool Mouse (on which the Planco Mouse is based), you know what a thrilling and funny ride it was.

The Test Flight on the other hand shouldn´t have a prestige that equals a huge steel coaster.

Thank you! I need to go update the new rides I've used with these.

Y'welcome! [heart]

Since today's bugfix update (Build 1.7.3.55668) didn't fix the problem with Centrum's missing Reverse Loop High (yep, just checked), I've come up with a sequence nearly as high-prestige that doesn't use it:

Centrum 455 134.0 2.77 3.36 2.48 Loop, Loop Fast x2, Loop High x8, Loop Fast, Loop

Flat rides in today's DLC: Grand Carousel (yay!) Power Moves, Swift Eagles, and if you count towers, Hyperjump & Ascendance.

Guys, I've got some Real Life™ things happening, and won't be able to get back into PlanCo stuff till next year -- hopefully early next year, but no guarantees. I'd appreciate it if people finding high-prestige ride sequences for the new flats would post 'em here -- thanks!

Top Bottom