Hill Valley Clocktower and Square (2015) WIP

Hi :D since the Fliegender Holländer suffered a setback, i put it on ice a bit. In the meantime i'm trying to build this:

6xkpK1u.jpg

Just a little sneak peek (because not much else is finished lol) more to come soon. Special Thanks to Nemmie for the public Phonebooths :D

EDIT: Since Photobucket killed all my links, because apparently i wasn't allowed to embed them here, i moved the screenshots to Imgur.

Hi :D Progress is slow, because reference Material is rare, but i'm doing my best.

HTJluUt.jpg

If you can direct me to pictures from the right side of the square it would be much appreciated :)

Nice work so far.

Does this image help with the right side of the square? It is hard to find images! Mostly all the left side.

http://file2.npage.de/014417/04/bilder/mapanorama.jpg

You sir saved my butt :D
Yes it helps a lot. It is very annoying to have to have the Film on one side paused and work from there. But this image gives me a perfect reference :D thank you very much :D

And in addition the image showed me some mistakes i made :D Thank you again ^^

Update Time: I finished a bit of the RIght side of the Square. I'm rapidly aproaching the Piece Limit, but it will be easily chopped up when it is finished.

EI316Y4.jpg

Hope you like it :D

Amazing work.

I like how you show that it is possible (and desirable) to build at odd angles to create a very striking look (even though PC wants us to build everything at 90 degrees).

You have done a top notch job on the town hall with those angle window pieces. This proves how real life can be a fantastic tool in creating marvellous buildings.

Wow, it is really starting to come together.

Amazing work.

I like how you show that it is possible (and desirable) to build at odd angles to create a very striking look (even though PC wants us to build everything at 90 degrees).

You have done a top notch job on the town hall with those angle window pieces. This proves how real life can be a fantastic tool in creating marvellous buildings.

Aaaawww thank you so much you two [heart] This means a lot to me :D

Incredible work! I'm absolutely stunned by this CP! The way you have made all the pieces work together is insane! [big grin]

Ha! This is coming along great! As a huge BTTF fan, I really dig this. Look forward to seeing more. Gotta do the Café 80s!

I'm a really big fan of back to the future and i love what you are doing here,great job[big grin][up][up].Doc Brown will be proud,when he arrives someday in the year 2017 with the delorean and sees your creation.[praise]

Hello everybody... i have sad news. Due to my complete incompetence and not being able to pay attention... i oversaved the Park i was building this... So it is mostly gone. A Blueprint exists, but it is very old. Most buildings are gone.

For now, this Project is dead in the Water. Maybe i will rebuild what i lost some day, but for now the Project is over.

Update:

I gave it another shot. I had to recreate quite a few Buildings, and this time made Blueprints of the already completed stuff, so if is oversave the park in my unlimited idiocy i can easily put it together again.

cVErAma.jpg

The Holomax Theatre might change again, because i am not super happy with it. I started to build the Back Alley of Fusion Industries where the Gang lands in the Year 2015:

u3dt8BN.jpg

Not much yet but it gives me a good feeling to continue :D

Top Bottom