Hit a brick wall in training

...A quick note about me: coming from flight simulators I consider myself a highly competent pilot, I can think quickly on all 6 axes...
And therein may lie the problem. I've seen quite a few flight simulator veterans oblivious to this obvious manoeuvre. The only significant tactic missing from your list is
Flying backwards. While engaged in jostling for position, engines reverse can actually give you faster turn times and longer ToT.

Good luck Commander.

Last edited:
You are missing the point, commander.
Incursion: Competent scenario is ED's Kobayashi Maru.
Ha! But there's a couple more after (Incursion Master and Elite I think), if it was the Kobayashi then there wouldn't be any more after it...:p

And therein may lie the problem. I've seen quite a few flight simulator veterans oblivious to this obvious manoeuvre. The only significant tactic missing from your list is
Flying backwards. While engaged in jostling for position, engines reverse can actually give you faster turn times and longer ToT.

Good luck Commander.
Ah! Well that's one to try...:unsure:, I do have full reverse engines on the pedals so should be quite easy to attempt it! Cheers!

Top Bottom