Hit a brick wall with Engineer unlocks, not sure how to proceed from here

I gave 5 Genetic Repair Meds to Jude Navarro and he told me he would send me the details for Terra Velasquez. That was 10 hours ago and he has failed to do so.

Returning to Jude Navarro gives me no options apart from suit and weapon upgrades, he has his meds and is happy, but I'm left with nothing to do, my engineer unlock quest has hit a brick wall.

How long does it take for him to send me the details? I imagine it's immediately and something has gone terribly wrong. How am I to resolve this problem?

They don't send messages for the referrals. Check your engineers and see if you have a greyed out entry for Terra - she'll be waiting for you to do 6 covert thefts and covert heists before she will message you.

They don't send messages for the referrals. Check your engineers and see if you have a greyed out entry for Terra - she'll be waiting for you to do 6 covert thefts and covert heists before she will message you.

That's the one. I've returned after a long haitus and stuff that I once knew has been forgotten. The game could flow better in this respect, like Jude actually sending me the information like he said he would, it would add to the realism and avoid confusion.

Top Bottom