Honest thought on current situation for the consoles.

Today at 1:21 PM
First of all this isn’t mean as an harrassment statement or as an motivation to follow my decision, I’m not interested that my fellow cmdrs on console will do the same. This is just an brutal honest and kind comment on the actual situation for me as an loyal cmdr on consoles.

Let me explain a few things before, I was a totally fan of the franchise and Fdev because back in the days the game was unique and the interactions with the community was on of a kind. Since then, there was like in every game peoples who moaning and critices the game just normal, I was one of the person who was always willing to defend the game and Fdev, because in my world at this time, they made a very good job and was honored with the nominating for the best evolving game. Now a few years later, although a lot of discuss and goalkeeping for elite and Fdev, YOU have lost my trust.

The reasons should be clear, ignoring and treating a whole community, who are willing to pay 40 bucks to buy, is totally weird. Which company in the world let potential winning chances laying into the dust? I have no doubt that you didn’t take notice about this facts, but it seems to be that you didn’t have the effort to change anything on the current situation for us.

This is a direct message to Fdev, Many of us Don’t request information about a releasedate, we requesting urgently what is the future for elite on consoles. And what is your answer? We have no information? This is the crystal clear communication which was promised to ALL of the community ? Did you pull us beside when you tell us this? After 6 month you expect that we would be calm for the next Unidentify amount of time? Without anything’s for us? Ignoring clear stated questions over and over again? Yesterday was a good day to take care of the console base, but you let us down again, nothing was mentioned always the same mantras.

Indeed we know you would like to bring elite into a proper state on pc, but how long will be the journey? Back in the days it’s sounded like you would bring elite ASAP in a good mood, now 6 month later? Update 9 brings more problems AGAIN and the funny part is, that for us on consoles, with a minor update, with a feature which was already announced a few years ago, the game was AGAIN broke for us? Yes you bring hotfixes, but although here, the amount of time is huge.

And then, content creator reached out to you, because in the meantime every neutral person have checked that the situation with the consoles is a mess, you didn’t have the guts to keep an eye of us, and be honest with us?

A little, yes the consoles are still planned and we have no doubt that we will bring it to you, would help a lot. But nothing ALWAYS same answers, that there is no answers.

So then I have decide to not longer play elite and stop being present into all social media etc, TILL you will stop ignoring us, and bring us good sortet information. And honestly I don’t care in which way they will be, bad or good, but this would be a sign that YOU have interest on your customers who are willing to buy your product. No information? No arx? No new players who a catched due to our free adversiment ( have brought 30-40 peoples into elite).

You have the ball frontier, do something, stop treating us like little child, stop ignoring simple questions, be open to the consoles like you promised.

So then have a nice start into the new year.

See you perhaps into the black.

Ps: open this as a treath to give dissapointed players from consoles a fundament, to bring honest critic here. AND THIS TREAT was not meaned to be another discuss plattform between consoles and pc, it’s just a place to leave honest opinion.

Top Bottom