Patch Notes Update Horizons (2.0) and Ships (1.5) change log

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Thanks FD.
Just wondered if there are mirrors for the new launcher. I've been trying for 30 minutes to download, and it is timing out.
Or, if anyone has managed to get hold of it, they could share it?

Download Speed for the launcher is 20kb/sec.... this way to download the client will take forever..... Adding more servers maybe?

Last edited:
Anyone know if you can play both 2.0 and 1.5. Is it the same universe?
I have a Mac and Windows machine.
Sometimes I travel and only have my Mac with me and still wants to play Elite. And yes I know of bootcamp. Just not something I can do on my work computer.
So can I play my character in both universes?

I hope at some point Frontier and Apple talks together and fixes the problem. So I can play 2.x on my mac.

/Dark shadow

Last edited:
Regarding the cargo delivery missions. Will there be some like there were in the previous Elite games where you deliver the package and the person doesn't actually have money to pay you? I always found those quite annoying especially if you've travelled light years. Will we be able to ask for payment (either part or in full) in advance?

Wooooooooooot!!! Can't wait :D But I'll have to. Hope the launcher automatically downloads the update as I'll be gone for a while. Seeing as how it didn't before, I don't expect it too, but hope springs eternal :)

>- CytoScrambler Laser has a sound!!

That one guy who accidentally installed it thinking it might be useful will be excited :D

Anyone know if you can play both 2.0 and 1.5. Is it the same universe?
I have a Mac and Windows machine.
Sometimes I travel and only have my Mac with me and still wants to play Elite. And yes I know of bootcamp. Just not something I can do on my work computer.
So can I play my character in both universes?

I hope at some point Frontier and Apple talks together and fixes the problem. So I can play 2.x on my mac.

/Dark shadow

Yes, both versions share the same universe.

Frontier...just...

OPotBk0.gif

D6KqDfQ.gif

XwNXYVk.gif

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom