HOTAS trouble

Hi Folks!

First-time player, long-time idiot, here!

I played the game on my PS4 and loved it! I even managed a decent little courier business for myself. Then I decided it was time to go all out (and I mean ALL OUT). I have bought all I need to make a computer desk in the form of a fighter cockpit, the entire HOTAS Thrustmaster kit (stick, thrust and pedals) and I ran into a couple of issues.

1.) I think I figured out - you can't plug in a controller AFTER the fact... everything resets. YAY SELF-DISCOVERY!

2.) And this is the issue - I am losing my controls after inputting everything. It works fine once... then it doesn't work again.

I boot up TARGET and the game and ppppfffffffftttttt! Nothing!

I'm not a coder, and I don't understand any of things that I've read on the forums. I know my computer has a C:\ drive. I was hoping someone infinitely patient could walk me through how to ensure that I can continue embarking on this adventure.

As remuneration, I will send pictures of my 'desk' to any helpers interested (either as periodic progress reports/pics or pics of the finished product as requested). I may not understand computer code/programs well, but I can build with the best of them.

Any assistance not requiring pictures will receive a hearty THANK YOU!

Top Bottom