Hotfix - Fix for Engineering Materials Issue

Bruce G

Senior Community Manager
Greetings Commanders

We were made aware of an issue affecting Engineering Materials that we wanted to fix as quickly as possible. To that end, a hotfix is currently being deployed for Odyssey. This is not expected to disrupt your gameplay or require any downtime.

Thank you for highlighting and reporting any issues you experience. The dev team will continue investigating and fixing them as they come in.

O7

Greetings Commanders

We were made aware of an issue affecting Engineering Materials that we wanted to fix as quickly as possible. To that end, a hotfix is currently being deployed for Odyssey. This is not expected to disrupt your gameplay or require any downtime.

Thank you for highlighting and reporting any issues you experience. The dev team will continue investigating and fixing them as they come in.

O7

Please, hotfix the servers too... or reboot... or whatever.

I mean it is nice that the materials are hotfixed, much appreciated, but... well... it been almost one day since in was last able to login in the Game.
And support did not responded to any of my tickets

I said this back when you first announced the release date of Odyssey - I feel true sorrow for the coders at Frontier. They're having to pay the price twice - first the stress of trying to finish this product to get it out the door in record time, and now again as they are forced to work overtime to fix it.

This of course assumes Frontier is crunching like most software companies do. Maybe all the devs are just sitting around, eating pizza, and playing Space Engineers this weekend. Then again, somebody had to write this patch!

can you also push a fix to reactivate the new planetary tech.
i paid for this feature, it was almost convinient during alpha, (apart for the view distance), why is it turned off now that the dlc is released ?
(assets only spawn if i stop my ship at zero altitude, or if im on foot)... seriously ?

Have stopped playing EDO until the HOTFIXs stop - they are preventing my binding from loading (my guess - bindings are still there, just won't load). As stated above, my sympathy to the folks coding, corporate decisions can sometimes be hard on the workerBs. o7
Stripped them from both EDH and EDO. Have backup files, but not taking the chance they'll be corrupted too. Fortunately, never stopped playing on Xbox so can get my daily Elite Dangerous fix.

Greetings Commanders

O7
Nice to see you're focussing on the people who can't play at all.. where is the hotfix for the orange sidewinder that's broken all 3 games for a lot of us?

Greetings Commanders

O7

unable to log into any session after this

Top Bottom