Ships How about this exploration Beluga Liner?

Dav's Hope is worth a visit. There are about ten or so mid-level manufactured mats just sitting on the ground. Things like Electromechancial Arrays, Heat Vanes, Conductive Ceramics and that sort of stuff. Deploy your SRV, run a lap scooping them up, relog and repeat until you've had your fill.

There are also some comms logs links where you can reveal the story of what happened there.

Hyades Sector DR-V c2-23 A5 at 44.818 / -31.389

What's the deal with HIP 54530? I saw the permit message yesterday and thought it must be a bug.

Dav's Hope is worth a visit. There are about ten or so mid-level manufactured mats just sitting on the ground. Things like Electromechancial Arrays, Heat Vanes, Conductive Ceramics and that sort of stuff. Deploy your SRV, run a lap scooping them up, relog and repeat until you've had your fill.

There are also some comms logs links where you can reveal the story of what happened there.

Hyades Sector DR-V c2-23 A5 at 44.818 / -31.389

What's the deal with HIP 54530? I saw the permit message yesterday and thought it must be a bug.

(y)

HIP 54530 is related to this weeks community goal. Its where Jupiter Division is trying to set up shop after leaving Core Dynamics. Its been some articles on it on galnet.

Its a combat zone one. "Federation" against Jupiter Division (who technically also is fedaration). I know I´m on the loosing side but I would like to see Jupiter Division be around and see what they might get up to so I´ll happily fight the loosing battle :)

Nice Orca, but I repeat myself.

At first I was thinking now how is my Orca faster when his is 60t lighter? Dirty? Yep. Drags? Yep.

That's how you get the jump

Blaze your own :)

Nice Orca, but I repeat myself.

At first I was thinking now how is my Orca faster when his is 60t lighter? Dirty? Yep. Drags? Yep.

That's how you get the jump

Blaze your own :)

There are always tradeoffs

I thought that losing 8m/s cruise and 10m/s boost was a reasonable sacrifice for almost 5LY more jump range. Also by dropping to a 3a power plant, mine probably runs a tad cooler.

Orca is one of few ships that can drop the thrusters a class without a sizeable penalty.

Last edited:
Interesting point. What is its idle? Here's mine for comparison in similar trim. Idle is 14%

Sunburst
Good question. I'm not on my FC at the moment, but I'll check when I get back there.

When I'm out exploring I also turn off shields and the power distributor. Nowhere near having any heat issues when re-fueling.

And I love the yaw

Orca is probably the most underrated/unappreciated ship in ED

Orca is probably the most underrated/unappreciated ship in ED

Don't say that too loud. We like it this way, don't we?

Just said the same thing in another thread a few days back. Orca is near the bottom of popularity lists, which oddly makes me like it even more. It's exclusive, like we are the only ones in on a good secret.

I know right? It's wedged between the Gunship and the Challenger among Inara commanders. 0.97%

Even the Keelie gets move love.

Top Bottom