How do I delete a post?

I accidentally posted multiple replies on a thread and I need to delete some. How do I remove these posts?

I accidentally posted multiple replies on a thread and I need to delete some. How do I remove these posts?
You send a PM to Kerrash, or you just click on "Report this post" link below, saying "Angelis is amazing, please remove this topic, it's a mistake" in the note. [yesnod][up]

Last edited:

Brett C

Frontier
The fastest method would be by clicking the
VuqhHRb.png
button at the bottom left of your post. In there, just type in "Please delete" or something that requires the attention of the moderation team or myself.

PM'ing a single moderator will cause a delay in action. [yesnod]

How do I delete a thread (not a post)? Being the novice I am sometimes, I made two ok threads but I put them in the "How Do I...?" section rather than the "Suggestions and Ideas" section. The wrong section. How do I delete them? I reposted them in the new ones and copied the initial post over, and I want to delete the old ones. How do I...? They are the only threads I started in the "How do I...?" section. If anyone can delete the threads, please do! [up]

Brett C

Frontier
How do I delete a thread (not a post)? Being the novice I am sometimes, I made two ok threads but I put them in the "How Do I...?" section rather than the "Suggestions and Ideas" section. The wrong section. How do I delete them? I reposted them in the new ones and copied the initial post over, and I want to delete the old ones. How do I...? They are the only threads I started in the "How do I...?" section. If anyone can delete the threads, please do! [up]

Click Report this post, request for it to be deleted.

Top Bottom