How do i reclaim my destroyed ship?

Such an ego you have to think your opinion is the majority.
Personnaly when I'm pulled, even in my explo ships, I don't find it annoying of disruptive.
And you're a ganker, so...QED?

Fact of the matter is, the number of gankers in the game is tiny, or you wouldn't only find them in a few exclusive zones, they'd be everywhere. Seeing as they're not, well...that's what 'minority' means.

And you're a ganker, so...QED?

Fact of the matter is, the number of gankers in the game is tiny, or you wouldn't only find them in a few exclusive zones, they'd be everywhere. Seeing as they're not, well...that's what 'minority' means.
And that also means when one considers other factors in instancing (network closeness for example) that having blocklist that blocks most gankers one can meet is doable feat.

So instead of using the PG mode, you decided to manipulate open to be PG?

K.
That's your interpretation. I have no reason to play with a pool of 3 friends in a PG if I can interact with a pool of thousands of people from which 4 people are griefing taking advantage of an anecdotical C&P system to rot the experience of 90% of the community which, for what I have been able to see in game are not interested in PvP. I block those guys and they can grief themselves all they want they can't do nothing about it and they can go cry wherever they want.

Last edited:
Top Bottom