How do you access your support ticket?

The game won't launch. I filed a support ticket yesterday, I received an email saying that the ticket was received, and it included a link to the ticket to view or update the ticket. But when you click on that link it takes you to general Frontier support. I've searched that entire site and find nowhere to access my ticket. I can sign in to my account, but there's nothing under 'my activities' search does nothing, there's no access to looking up your ticket. What am I missing or do we need to search the web to find a way to access our tickets? This system isn't very user freindly...

Support Zenit

Customer Support
Frontier
Hi there!

We've done a lot of changes to our Support Website, and it has gone through a bit of a glow up!

In the shake up we've changed ticketing systems, so your current ticket will be responded to (please be checking your email to wait for a response)!

If you still need assistance, you will need to create a new ticket on the new support website. A bit fiddly we know, but once we get out of this middling stage, things will be far better for us all! :)

If you need anything else, let us know. We're always happy to help.

Top Bottom