How to actually submit a support ticket?

The Frontier support site says, "find a relevant article by selecting below or using the search function and submit a help ticket." There are articles but no way to actually submit a ticket.

I do appreciate your response, but your current setup does not make much sense. How is someone supposed to know which of the hundreds of FAQs actually have links to submit a request? I checked several FAQs and there are no such links. Does the first FAQ in each category have them? If so, you should state such in the directions. If not, put a link at the end of every FAQ or just put a link somewhere on each page.

Nothing to do with me mate, I'm just another player. However I do have functioning brain cells so I am able to work out how to actually find and click a button, even without someone giving me an actual image of a page. I don't know how you can manage to play the game if you cannot even click a link, I mean even the title of a sample FAQ is there for you to see. I shouldn't have bothered to waste my time trying to help someone as ungracious as this.
I think they may have mistaken you for "support". At least that's what I get from the wording of the whine.

I don't think it's directly aimed at you, at least, not on purpose.

Last edited:
I was about to post asking this same question as the support page just looks like a searchable knowledge base to me. Looks like if I had posted the question I can expect to be belittled for not being able to figure out the terrible UI by someone with no skin in the game who then deletes their posts out of embarrassment. Guess I am going to go try to figure it out.

I was about to post asking this same question as the support page just looks like a searchable knowledge base to me. Looks like if I had posted the question I can expect to be belittled for not being able to figure out the terrible UI by someone with no skin in the game who then deletes their posts out of embarrassment. Guess I am going to go try to figure it out.

If you hadn't been so darn rude I would have linked you with this:

Oh, gosh, seems like I posted it anyway.

BTW - I culled an awful lot of my posts in multiple sub-fora on here a while ago when I got really annoyed with a F D response to something. I was embarrassed by nothing and freely help others when I can, even rude ones.

Have fun.

Thank you; I already figured it out and came here to post.

And if either of you believe any amount of form helpfulness justifies the abuse in the post preserved in Micky's quote, then we...have different sensibilities. I apologize for being aggressive myself.

Thank you; I already figured it out and came here to post.

And if either of you believe any amount of form helpfulness justifies the abuse in the post preserved in Micky's quote, then we...have different sensibilities. I apologize for being aggressive myself.

Hmmm .... Well you can't reflect on the whole thing since I had deleted the posts. However, what my initial reply to their OP (post #2) contained was directions on how to find a page with a "Submit Request" button, including an actual image of such a page which also carried the page address. I think my response to their nonsense (post #3) was actually rather mild. I mean basically they ignored everything in my post and tried to berate me for creating such a perverse support system.

So if you think that was abusive, I hope you enjoy the Dangerous Discussions cesspit.

P.S. If you think I posted abuse, report it and let the mods decide.

P.P.S. Don't bother to reply as I won't see it since you have earned promotion to my "special" people.

Last edited:
Top Bottom