How to avoid Gankers.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Right, so you are way worse than the gankers.

At least they can play the game well, and kill your ship at will.
That annoys you so bad that you want them to suffer out of game.
Not playing with them is simply not enough for you.
You do you, that said.

But the lack of self awareness is REALLY funny.

LOL
“Suffer”, eh? snort
You poor dears...

Elite is a space sim, with a decent fly model and awful MMORPG mechanics. If you're here for the grind, it's the worst aspect of the game you're coming to get.

None of that changes the fact that if a person finds 99% of a game to be a grind that perhaps that person should seek out a different title.
One man's grind is another man's game.

“Suffer”, eh? snort
You poor dears...

That's essentially what salt means.
That was your stated goal.

you want them to suffer
That doesn't mean they actually suffer, and I didn't self identify as being in that group either, lol...

I would be genuinely sorry you find playing the game so traumatic that you lash out at other players in such a manner, but the lack of self awareness it more funny than the former is sad!

That's essentially what salt means.
That was your stated goal.

That doesn't mean they actually suffer, and I didn't self identify as being in that group either, lol...

I would be genuinely sorry you find playing the game so traumatic that you lash out at other players in such a manner, but the lack of self awareness it more funny than the former is sad!

The projection is strong around here, isn't it?

I think in the sense of "lots of rats that need to be murdered".
If you think of it that way, it kind of makes sense.

Careful Wargfoot, some of these rats are dangerous!

hqdefault.jpg

Okay, that means that... by definition... if I make it out to Colonia I'm no longer a noob!

[plots a route, notes jump count]

#@%$#!

I'm basically a noob and trust me, it's just a boredom test. Once you're there, you're as soulless and dead as people who've been playing for years.

It's more likely you have no idea how to create meaningful game play in this sandbox.

With Shinrarta I assumed you were a long time player (Trade Elite and Exploration Elite are really simple to get these days) so my apologies there if you are not.

And who said anything about Colonia Engineer grinding? How about you address what I actually said?

Do you even play anymore? If not, why are you here?

I hit Elite maybe two weeks ago after stacking Ram Tah missions. From Pathfinder to Elite in one drop. Rather anticlimactic. I spent most of my time bountyhunting so I always thought I'd have combat Elite first. Since then I havent logged in. Time and stuff.

Never had the occasion to properly play the BGS neither. I came to the game after the Thargoids, assuming they'll keep on giving that kind of treasure hunt gameplay. Since then it's been reset and broken so I didnt found any motivation to start playing that.

I'm here to practice engrish and find meaningful gameplay. Unlocked every bubble engineers. Will grind for guardian modules next, already got a SLF plan but didnt had enough delta pattern at that time. Was on the Gnosis a bit. Went to SanTu. All in open, FAOff.

I wont go to Colonnia to fight for a small faction there. I think this part of the game was botched and could have been better implemented, like a soft reset zone with something like a permit lock against engineered large ship. Or the ship you use to go there crash and you spawn at the station but there's no insurance service. That's appealing, but I'll rather save wipe.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom