How to become a moderator?

I use Win10 with EDMC / EDDiscovery etc - never complains at all. Custom AV on there by any chance?

Edit: Hang on - don't you want to be a moderator OP? You should be helping us;)
You're right totally. If I ask questions it's for learning obviously and maybe soon, if I continue playing Elite, which is always in background running from ...some hours only, I hope maybe I can answer you in return but it takes so much time so eventually, pupil after, master as it is in every learning curve.

I thin
I'm a moderator with the fancy badge thing and I make a right mess of it....
I think I understand what you mean. Dealing with many people here, etc. I just started but never quit Elite running in background because it's über cool. Anyway, being present is always the thing to deal with...

Hello Commanders,

I am a beginner at Elite Dangerous even if it's been some years since I own it. I would like to know what are the steps in order to become a moderator, even for free?

Thank you.
Why would you want to become a mod?
Could never do it myself, and I very much appreciate what they do, but why would you want to do it?

Inara Will no longer need add ons , Inara will be auto updating via Fdevs own C-API... if you require updates more offen than every 48 hours to your profile then youll need the plugins yes but Inara will use fdevs own system by having inara account link to Fdev account then auto update...
This auto update was added on the 20th of october...
Then grab the Sig image URL and add it to the sig box here... Adjust the image Size a location and add extra text if you want...

Top Bottom