How to Insta-Kill a Thargoid

I think the crash will seriously need investigating before this becomes a normal tactic, I just wonder how the three wings would handle two or three Thargoids. Back in the day we had upto five at once ;)

When i posted video of three CMDR's killing thargoid, and complained it was to easy, they say it was a gangbang. Nooooo... THAT is gangbanging poor goid.

Instakilling a boss with large numbers of players - I guess that means we're one big step closer to adding the anti-climactic parts of MMORPGs. :D

Great video nonetheless.

Well with that tactic you can kill anything. Doesn't matter if Thargoid or overpowered player. With such dmg/s there is no chance. But it's not an explot nor bug nor need to be changed. Humans find tactic for enemy so thats ok with me.

'Gank The Goids' seem to be the name of the game...

I'm amused though that this seems perfectly acceptable game play against Thargoids... Against human players this would be most likely frowned upon as a mass overkill of fire power... Funny how peoples positions change on this one ;)

I'm amused though that this seems perfectly acceptable game play against Thargoids... Against human players this would be most likely frowned upon as a mass overkill of fire power... Funny how peoples positions change on this one ;)

Can you get a "gankee" to sit stationary in space while 12 commanders line up on them and unleash, not likely.

It is, isn't it ;)

Top Bottom