how to make fast money?

Deleted member 110222

D
?? sorry i don't understand.....is that a name of a system?

No. I'll explain.

Road to Riches is basically where you follow a path of systems, scan the high value planets and sell the data for mega bucks.

Well......how?......i want an Anaconda......serious answers only please

Best money maker I've found lately is to get some friends with T9's to do Wing Trade missions with you.

Even nerf'd as they just were, they still bring in great coin if you're flying with people who know what they're doing.

Or you could make slow money and savour the game :p

I find that getting yourself allied to a bunch of factions in systems of close proximity allows you to pick up tons of well paying delivery missions, for example Im allied with everyone in the Lave cluster and I have a 1mil-9mil delivery mission from every station there pretty much, once you get quick at it and allied the money just flows in

No. I'll explain.

Road to Riches is basically where you follow a path of systems, scan the high value planets and sell the data for mega bucks.
ok... i was scanning some planets and then i sold out everything i have and i got ......YOU ready?......22.500......are you for real??......how can i take you seriously after this??.....is this some kind of joke??....are you an evil Unicorn??

ok... i was scanning some planets and then i sold out everything i have and i got ......YOU ready?......22.500......are you for real??......how can i take you seriously after this??.....is this some kind of joke??....are you an evil Unicorn??

Er, did you Google Road to Riches and start following it?:S

Unicorn is not evil.
Unicorn is not good.
Unicorn is Cobra MkIII.:D

You did it wrong. The "road2riches" thing he's talking about will set you up for the rest of your time in elite if you do it by the instructions. Google the thing and do it that way. I don't care for it because it's boring to me, but hey, if a guy wants an anaconda fast and doesn't care how it happens, this will fit the bill.

To get some idea what kind of money can be made from exploration, get the advanced discovery scanner and fly out to the current CG. Honk every system, don't bother to scan anything. You'll make approximately a million credits out and another million back, assuming you take a different route. Scan the high value planets(everything that isn't a white ball, more or less) and you're looking at ten times this much, maybe more.

I can't see what the hurry is, though. If you're so green that you actually think you got exploration right and made 22500 credits, the last thing in the world you need need is an Anaconda and the cost/rebuy associated with it. You'll be a whole lot better served to learn the mechanics better before plodding around in that beast.

Down to earth astronomy just did a 24hr live stream where he went from a sidewinder to an anaconda in 14hrs. He also posted a summary video of this on his YouTube channel. Think he started off doing the road to riches!!

Just my opinion but I think you were quite rude to unikorn, no need

o7

Just a few pointers...

- IF you're not making a lot of money when handing in the scan data then I would guess you do not have a "Detailed Surface Scanner" fitted to your ship.
- If you're going out exploring then you MUST, and I really mean MUST have an "Advanced Discovery Scanner" (the honkers No. 1 companion)

Using the above, ADS and DSS a friend came back from a 5 month trip and it took him 2.5 hours to hand the data in and he made 1.96 Billion in CR.

So, I can appreciate you're miffed, but that is no excuse to be rude.

If something is not working like you think it should be, then simply as a question about it. Someone is bound to give you the reason it's either not working or something you're not doing, simple!

Edit: Oh the Road to Riches can be found here: https://www.alpha-orbital.com/pathfinder

Last edited:
One method, which could technically be done within a day (8 hours-ish), is completing the Guardian missions. It covers more than a 1,000 light years I believe, requires a medium sized ship, such as a Diamond Back Explorer (DBX).

A skilled and knowledgeable commander can complete it within 5-8 hours, but that depends on your familiarity with the missions involved I suppose.

The payout is still good, though, even after the reduction from a previous update: it's about 111 million credits for 8 hours work.

One method, which could technically be done within a day (8 hours-ish), is completing the Guardian missions. It covers more than a 1,000 light years I believe, requires a medium sized ship, such as a Diamond Back Explorer (DBX).

A skilled and knowledgeable commander can complete it within 5-8 hours, but that depends on your familiarity with the missions involved I suppose.

The payout is still good, though, even after the reduction from a previous update: it's about 111 million credits for 8 hours work.

I brought in 258mil in 4hrs from Wing Trade missions last Sat when winged with 3 T9's and a T7. I was taking the rep rewards doing that, not the high credit rewards.

I'm making 20 - 22 million doing the robigo sothis passanger run in a lightly engineered python. takes around 15 mins to do a round trip. It takes me 3 jumps each way but with more engineering could probably do it in 2. so thats 80 mil per hour... kit a python with cabins and your good. use robigo mines to get passengers not hausers reach. maybe spelt wrong. Its an outpost and not the time comsuming gravity well that hausers reach is. Downtoearth astronomy was getting 2.5 mil in a Conda but robigo mines is anything up to 5 mil per slot. Condas cant do robigo mines as it doesnt have a L landing pad.Also i've never been scanned with illegals. Get on it before......

Waaaw...... this thread went so wrong.....i didn't expect that anyone will actually respond ....and then some of you say that i was
"quite rude to unikorn"......lol....WHAT???....."
Road2Riches" and then i ask "
is that a name of a system?"......it was a joke......i was just trolling......who in the wildest dreams thought that i think that
"Road2Riches" is a system?......i know that you can easy trick people but THIS..... come on

This was why you were called rude mate. Some of us here get a touch defensive of our members of the xbox club especially when they are trying to help.

Waaaw...... this thread went so wrong.....i didn't expect that anyone will actually respond ....and then some of you say that i was
"quite rude to unikorn"......lol....WHAT???....."
Road2Riches" and then i ask "
is that a name of a system?"......it was a joke......i was just trolling......who in the wildest dreams thought that i think that
"Road2Riches" is a system?......i know that you can easy trick people but THIS..... come on

If you had used a single ;) then people would have been given a clue about how you meant what you wrote. Without it, well....

A bit of advice, before buying your Anaconda when you have the funds find out if there is still a discount in Ray Gateway in Diaguandri. It's where I bought my first Conda and I think I paid about 125 million.

If you had used a single ;) then people would have been given a clue about how you meant what you wrote. Without it, well....

A bit of advice, before buying your Anaconda when you have the funds find out if there is still a discount in Ray Gateway in Diaguandri. It's where I bought my first Conda and I think I paid about 125 million.
thanks for your advice......i really mean it......if i was low on money then definitely i will go to Diaguandri to buy this Anaconda.....but i have money (over 10 bill).....this thread was a joke.....a bad one but still a joke.....and you are spot on with that i should use more of this ;)

This was why you were called rude mate. Some of us here get a touch defensive of our members of the xbox club especially when they are trying to help.
i would like to apologize to Un1k0rn and to all
members of the xbox club..... and to you my good man......i'm so sorry.....that was a big mistake .....ohh wait i forgot this ";)"

Top Bottom