How to remove lines between walls?

Hi there,

I'm new to the game but like the option to build your custom buildings. As I was learning that I noticed that when you place 2 walls next to eachother you get these lines to show up. But only on from one side of the building. So that's odd. How can I remove that? I don't like the look of these lines. I As the edge only seems to be on one side of the wall I tried to find an option to mirror it but it doesn't seem to be there.

Thanks!

Attachments

• 2020-07-03 11_17_23-Planet Coaster.jpg
    2020-07-03 11_17_23-Planet Coaster.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 95
Hi there,

I'm new to the game but like the option to build your custom buildings. As I was learning that I noticed that when you place 2 walls next to eachother you get these lines to show up. But only on from one side of the building. So that's odd. How can I remove that? I don't like the look of these lines. I As the edge only seems to be on one side of the wall I tried to find an option to mirror it but it doesn't seem to be there.

Thanks!

It seems to be that the texture is not perfectly seamless. By which i mean that the Edges of the Texture should be made in a way that it blends with the other possible Edge it comes in contact with. I would say use either a different Wall Type where it doesn’t happen, or cover it up with decorations like beams or something like that.

Top Bottom