How to submit now your own mitor faction?

I remember you from some time ago in Robigo when you destroyed my ship (anaconda) when I had no bounties or cargo and I had just enough to rebuy it. tonight you interdicted me in Arque unfortunately for you it wasn’t worth while and you lost the fight. Pity you bothered I only was carrying 3 limpets and it cost you a rebuy. Of course you then Tried again 3 times but didn’t get a result, my ship was at 38% Hull whilst you had a full rebuy and it wouldn’t have been a fair fight in that case. Play fair be chivalrous when you loose and accept that is life. I’m not yet triple elite only 46% of the way but you lost. I bear you no grudge and I’m not a PVP player let’s just pass each other in the Black o7

Just remember, folks, you are applying to submit a minor faction into the game. There are no player minor factions. If there were, commanders not belonging to the squadron that it is connected to would be prevented from supporting it. The way the game is set up, the minor faction doesn't actually belong to you once it is introduced into the game.

I remember you from some time ago in Robigo when you destroyed my ship (anaconda) when I had no bounties or cargo and I had just enough to rebuy it. tonight you interdicted me in Arque unfortunately for you it wasn’t worth while and you lost the fight. Pity you bothered I only was carrying 3 limpets and it cost you a rebuy. Of course you then Tried again 3 times but didn’t get a result, my ship was at 38% Hull whilst you had a full rebuy and it wouldn’t have been a fair fight in that case. Play fair be chivalrous when you loose and accept that is life. I’m not yet triple elite only 46% of the way but you lost. I bear you no grudge and I’m not a PVP player let’s just pass each other in the Black o7
Who you talking about for this?

Top Bottom