HRP vs GHRP

Example:
Hull reinforcement package 5D + Heavy duty 5 + Deep Plating = caustic 6423
i change it to
Guardian Hull Reinforcement Package 5D = caustic 6498

And what's the point? What can not be sacrificed by ordinary resistances and how to increase protection against caustic ?

Guardian HRP's are only useful on shieldless builds to boost the caustic resistance a little when put in the size 1 slots. Very niche use, overall human engineered ones are better.
It does not offer protection against the caustic debuff tho, just Thargoids main weapon fire.

Guardian HRP's are only useful on shieldless builds to boost the caustic resistance a little when put in the size 1 slots. Very niche use, overall human engineered ones are better.
It does not offer protection against the caustic debuff tho, just Thargoids main weapon fire.
Sorry, I probably do not understand the translation correctly, but in my opinion you are wrong here.
The amount of HP after 5 grades will block the protection against caustic substances.

Ok. Thanks so much for the clarification.

Only 1 class slot and caustic rezist only 2914-2838=76 :(
I think this is not entirely correct when caustic protection is equated with absolute ...

Protection against caustic should increase the protection against caustic and be much more absolute due to a fine for kinetics, thermo and explosions.

THANKS.

Ok. Thanks so much for the clarification.

Only 1 class slot and caustic rezist only 2914-2838=76 :(
I think this is not entirely correct when caustic protection is equated with absolute ...

Protection against caustic should increase the protection against caustic and be much more absolute due to a fine for kinetics, thermo and explosions.

THANKS.
As I said before, their only use is for shieldless AX builds.
Since Thargoid Scout, Interceptor and Thargon Swarm main cannon damage is caustic type.

The Guardian MRP is worth looking at if you have spare power, as it's 10% stronger that an MRP of equal size. The GHRP is useless as your better off engineering for absolute damage.
Because MRP can’t be about engineering.

In general, engineers are completely thought out and bring a complete imbalance to the game. Shields in the light of their energy structure are more susceptible to energy weapons. But after the engineers it’s all the same how to shoot at them, even with ordinary mechanical shells :(

As I said before, their only use is for shieldless AX builds.
Since Thargoid Scout, Interceptor and Thargon Swarm main cannon damage is caustic type.

If all that damage is caustic and I am assuming the missiles / hull dot also are, the only thing that is not caustic is the interceptor's "Electric Ray" right ? Or am I missing something ?

If that is true than because of the dot effect I bellieve that the GHRP is far better than the engineered HRP.

But I have always read otherwise.

If all that damage is caustic and I am assuming the missiles / hull dot also are, the only thing that is not caustic is the interceptor's "Electric Ray" right ? Or am I missing something ?

If that is true than because of the dot effect I bellieve that the GHRP is far better than the engineered HRP.

This is not the case.
The fact is that engineers make the GHRP module completely unnecessary, with the exception of the 1st class, which can be neglected.

Lightning is "absolute" and the dot does not care about caustic resistance.

Top Bottom